Mee ghost experiences veyyandi

Bhumchik

years ago in Michigan I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. In the middle of the night, I heard foot steps approaching and stopped in front of me. I could not open my eyes. It was like my eyes were glued and unable to open no matter how much I tried to open my eyes see who it is. I felt so weak and powerless. Then the entity grabbed my hand and started pulling me up like trying to get me up and send me to my bedroom. I was fighting and pushing it away scared but still could not open my eyes. After some struggle, I pushed the entity very hard and it waited for a second, sighed and walked away. I still could not open my eyes for a long time.

exp no 2

was living with this Indian family in Edison nj years back. One weekend nobody was home they all went shopping and I was streaming Telugu songs loudly in my room and working on my laptop facing the window. Then the door got slammed LOUDLY and closed behind me like someone did it in anger due to my loud music. I jumped in my chair from the loud noise. I knew nobody was home. I went around the house and there was nobody. I called out to see if there was anybody home but no response,

exp no 3

same house. One day they came running into my room saying they heard someone running down the basement. I heard the noise too. I went downstairs scared shitless but could not find anybody. Landlord said their house was haunted! They hear those noises frequently.

vuu

Yesterday night, i was walking downstairs to get some water. While i was filling bottle, i felt like some is watching me from far. I felt scared and ala couch side chustey evaro kurchunattu anipichindi.. kastanga thala ettakunda paiki nadicha... nannu evaro follow ainattu anipichindi.. ventane i jumped into bed and tight ga bed sheet kappukunna... and eppudu padukunnano teledu

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

years ago in Michigan I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. In the middle of the night, I heard foot steps approaching and stopped in front of me. I could not open my eyes. It was like my eyes were glued and unable to open no matter what I did. I felt weak. Then the entity grabbed my hand and started pulling me up like trying to get me up and send me to my bedroom. I was pushing it away scared but still could not open my eyes. After some struggle, I pushed the entity very hard and it waited for a second, sighed and walked away. I still could not open my eyes for a long time.

exp no 2

was living with this Indian family in Edison nj years back. One weekend nobody was home they all went shopping and I was streaming Telugu songs loudly in my room and working on my laptop facing the window. Then the door got slammed and closed behind me like someone did it in anger. I knew nobody was home. I went around the house and there was nobody. I called out to see if there was anybody home but no response,

exp no 3

same house. One day they came running into my room saying they heard someone running down the basement. I heard the noise too. I went downstairs scared shitless but could not find anybody. Landlord said their house was haunted! They hear those noises frequently.

vuu

Koddiga Telugu cinemalu chudatam taggiste ilanti problems ravu...

Once I was super high at my old house with friends and went to washroom. When I tried to open the door, it felt like some one was holding it from outside and I started saying come on bro leave it and when I pulled it harder, door opened and no one was outside. Heart pant loki ochesindi. I used to live in that house before for almost 1 year and aa door eppudu ala undaledhu. This happened to me after I moved out and literally heart pant loki ochina moment adi.

Later I was sober and noticed that aa bathroom door ey ala aipoindi because of wood  😅

3 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

years ago in Michigan I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. In the middle of the night, I heard foot steps approaching and stopped in front of me. I could not open my eyes. It was like my eyes were glued and unable to open no matter what I did. I felt weak. Then the entity grabbed my hand and started pulling me up like trying to get me up and send me to my bedroom. I was pushing it away scared but still could not open my eyes. After some struggle, I pushed the entity very hard and it waited for a second, sighed and walked away. I still could not open my eyes for a long time.

Baggga 10gii tagggi Couch meedey soyi lekunda padukunav ani...Nee roommate ina aa Entity ...Ninnu nee room ki teskelladaniki try cheste kallu kuda open cheyanantha ekkesindi neeku, Ne roommate gaadni tosesav...vaadu chal 10gay nee karma ani odilesaadu...

Jokes apart, My Exp;

Room lo padukunte...quilt lagesi evaroo pakkana padukunaru....

chirraku tho tirigi chuste evaru leru..

Gulab jaamz gala gala ladipoyay koncham sepu..

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Baggga 10gii tagggi Couch meedey soyi lekunda padukunav ani...Nee roommate ina aa Entity ...Ninnu nee room ki teskelladaniki try cheste kallu kuda open cheyanantha ekkesindi neeku, Ne roommate gaadni tosesav...vaadu chal 10gay nee karma ani odilesaadu...

Jokes apart, My Exp;

Room lo padukunte...quilt lagesi evaroo pakkana padukunaru....

chirraku tho tirigi chuste evaru leru..

Gulab jaamz gala gala ladipoyay koncham sepu..

Michigan lo lived alone in a newly constructed apt no roommates and I don’t drink. Even adjacent apts were new and vacant. In a couple of other similar experiences I had in years, I could not open my eyes. It’s like I become powerless and weak and they become glued.

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Michigan lo lived alone in a newly constructed apt no roommates and I don’t drink. Even adjacent apts were new and vacant

you must be so tired and couldn't lift the body. thats just a thought process going on ur head which u wanted to do that particular time. 

lite tisko man.