Mee ghost experiences veyyandi

Bhumchik

4 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

years ago in Michigan I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. In the middle of the night, I heard foot steps approaching and stopped in front of me. I could not open my eyes. It was like my eyes were glued and unable to open no matter what I did. I felt weak. Then the entity grabbed my hand and started pulling me up like trying to get me up and send me to my bedroom. I was pushing it away scared but still could not open my eyes. After some struggle, I pushed the entity very hard and it waited for a second, sighed and walked away. I still could not open my eyes for a long time.

exp no 2

was living with this Indian family in Edison nj years back. One weekend nobody was home they all went shopping and I was streaming Telugu songs loudly in my room and working on my laptop facing the window. Then the door got slammed LOUDLY and closed behind me like someone did it in anger. I jumped in my chair from the loud noise. I knew nobody was home. I went around the house and there was nobody. I called out to see if there was anybody home but no response,

exp no 3

same house. One day they came running into my room saying they heard someone running down the basement. I heard the noise too. I went downstairs scared shitless but could not find anybody. Landlord said their house was haunted! They hear those noises frequently.

vuu

Sirio songs vintunnavemo sound tho.. pakkane pulkas undi untar aallakasale siraaak aadanna aadi patalanna avi vinevaallanna

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

years ago in Michigan I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. In the middle of the night, I heard foot steps approaching and stopped in front of me. I could not open my eyes. It was like my eyes were glued and unable to open no matter what I did. I felt weak. Then the entity grabbed my hand and started pulling me up like trying to get me up and send me to my bedroom. I was pushing it away scared but still could not open my eyes. After some struggle, I pushed the entity very hard and it waited for a second, sighed and walked away. I still could not open my eyes for a long time.

exp no 2

was living with this Indian family in Edison nj years back. One weekend nobody was home they all went shopping and I was streaming Telugu songs loudly in my room and working on my laptop facing the window. Then the door got slammed LOUDLY and closed behind me like someone did it in anger. I jumped in my chair from the loud noise. I knew nobody was home. I went around the house and there was nobody. I called out to see if there was anybody home but no response,

exp no 3

same house. One day they came running into my room saying they heard someone running down the basement. I heard the noise too. I went downstairs scared shitless but could not find anybody. Landlord said their house was haunted! They hear those noises frequently.

vuu

@3$%

Cinemalu sudatledenti

1 hour ago, Biskot2 said:

you must be so tired and couldn't lift the body. thats just a thought process going on ur head which u wanted to do that particular time. 

lite tisko man. 

Chilipi biskot bava 

Okasari maa akkaki Deyyam pattindi too much ga tinadam, labour boothulu tittadam, Manushulni kottadam lantivi chesedi. Oka roju maa bava US nundi vachadu, andaram ammamma vaalla intlo padukunnam. Akkaki sudden ga deyyam pattindi. I was 😱. Bava room loki vellindi, bava apaardham chesukoni akkaki liplock icchadu. Inka chala chesadu. Akka calm aipoindi taruvatha eppudu malli deyyam pattaledu. Ee vishayam nenu intlo cheppaledu. Bava deyyam punyama ani enjoy chesadu👍

20 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Okasari maa akkaki Deyyam pattindi too much ga tinadam, labour boothulu tittadam, Manushulni kottadam lantivi chesedi. Oka roju maa bava US nundi vachadu, andaram ammamma vaalla intlo padukunnam. Akkaki sudden ga deyyam pattindi. I was 😱. Bava room loki vellindi, bava apaardham chesukoni akkaki liplock icchadu. Inka chala chesadu. Akka calm aipoindi taruvatha eppudu malli deyyam pattaledu. Ee vishayam nenu intlo cheppaledu. Bava deyyam punyama ani enjoy chesadu👍

aa dayyam edo neeke patti unte bava chetilo nuvvu fasak ayye vadivi bad luck

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Michigan lo lived alone in a newly constructed apt no roommates and I don’t drink. Even adjacent apts were new and vacant. In a couple of other similar experiences I had in years, I could not open my eyes. It’s like I become powerless and weak and they become glued.

sleep paralysis symptoms in case 1. case 2 and 3 just paranoia

18 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Ghost ani telisi kuda feelings legustada? vuccha poskuntaremo?

ghost antey englipeesu ghost kadhu ankul, padhaharu anala telugu kama pisachi, kathi la vuntadhi *n$