NSFW - 3 muslims rape Dalit girls, tell her she should be glad it's not 20 raping her

prasadr

4 hours ago, psycopk said:

kandistam

something more should be done. It is sickening to see this crime videos always about rape  as separate threads and then giving a religious coloring to it  and making an entire relgion of 2 billion - man , woman and child as perps. prasadr has something psychotic about him. This tarnishes the board.

On 9/27/2019 at 12:06 PM, lovemystate said:

Edisav ..the biggest rapey religion has always been hinduism. 

https://www.indiatimes.com/lifestyle/self/here-s-how-kerala-s-150-year-old-tradition-of-forcing-woman-to-keep-their-breasts-uncovered-came-to-an-end-248107.html

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/dress-code-repression-keralas-history-breast-tax-avarna-women-48982

the mos disgusting piece of $hit religion which thrives on humiliating the weak and create pathetic wonders like yourself.

This Hindu hating AHole has ZERO problems abusing HIndus...

But,

When I state facts about Islam, this guy gets so upset.

Do we have to wonder why?

• Upvote 1

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2019/9/28/Kerala-Church-holds-massive-protest-against-Rape-Jihad.html

Church holds massive protest against Rape Jihad, forced conversion’, to form squads to protect girls from radicals

Amid mounting incidents of “rape jihad” targeting Christian girls, members of various Church organisations took out a massive protest march in Kozhikode, Kerala, on September 27.

Serving a stern message to the state government, which has turned “a blind eye to the plight of the Christian community”, and proponents of ‘Love Jihad’, hundreds of protesters, including Christian clerics, nuns, parents of victims and students staged the Collectorate March.

According to the Church authorities, there was a spurt in the number of ‘Love Jihad’ cases in the Kozhikode district. The immediate provocation for the protest was a shocking incident in which a radicalized Muslim youth raped a Christian girl after drugging her and filmed the act to force her to convert to Islam. When she refused, the youth threatened to make the videos public. Later, the youth along with his friends tried to abduct the girl. Notwithstanding the complaint from the victim and her parents, the police tried to save the culprit.

Following news reports about the incident, several such incidents came to the fore. The parents of a Delhi-based girl complained to the National Minority Commission that their daughter was abducted by a Muslim youth after trapping her in ‘Love Jihad’.

In a letter to Home Minister Amit Shah earlier this week, George Kurian, the vice-chairman of the National Commission for Minorities, demanded an investigation by the National Investigation Agency and an effective law to “curb such fraudulent activities of radicalised elements”.

In a video message posted on Facebook, a senior cleric had termed the organised act of conversion by means of love, rape, drug and coercion as “Rape Jihad”.

Expressing solidarity with the victims of Love Jihad, the demonstrators gagged themselves with black ribbons and protested against the alleged police laxity in the probe into the incident.

The protesters -- holding banners and placards featuring slogans such as ‘Love aimed at conversion?’, ‘Arrest those indulge in forced conversions’ -- urged the state government to crack down on the jihadi conversion mafia.

Catholic Congress vice-president Dr Chacko Kalamparambil said religious conversions through force and fraud is terrorism. He also alleged that the Christian community is a major victim of this and urged the state government to invoke the IPC sections against forced conversion to book the culprits. He said that it should not be projected as a 'Christian versus Muslim issue' and the Islamic organisations must come forward to disown and condemn such incidents.

The Kerala Catholic Youth Movement (KCYM) leader, Visakh Thomas, warned that his organisation will form a special youth squad to protect the girls in the community from the menace of Love Jihad, if such incidents are repeated.

Famous Malayalam film director Ali Akbar delivered the keynote address. Among the protesters were the mother and brother of another Love Jihad victim from Malappuram. The organisations such as the Kerala Catholic Bishop Council Pro-Life, AKCC, Matruvedi, etc., participated in the protest.

Even Christian Church is now holding protests about Islamic rape gangs.

But for few people here, it has nothing to do about religion

THIS rape gangs are everything to do about religion, more specifically, it has everything to do with ISLAM.

EFnprvKU8AAqeiE?format=jpg&name=medium

EFnpsTcUwAEnY2t?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is Kerala Christians protesting against Rape Jihad.

These same Christian bodies were mocking Hindus when ONLY our girls are on receiving end.

Even Secular Liberals mocked Hindus and supported these Islamic Rape Gangs.

Now that Christians are taking to streets to save their little girls from Rape Jihad, let us see if the same Secular Liberals look the other way.

I am torn.

I have lot of sympathy for any parent who are going through this where dozens of Islamic rapists are gang raping their little girls,

But remember, these Christian groups never supported when the rape victims were Hindu girls.

I am half a mind to let these 2 pathetic groups sort it out but I fear the Islamic gangs are much more brutal and these Christian groups have as much chance as a fly in a tornado.

Since some people were lying about Dalits being raped by Muslims,

Here is me again sharing the truth about muslim gangs targeting Dalit Hindu girls and gang raping them.

prasadr,

already ee db collective IQ low ga undhi ani nenu badha paduthuntey, nuvvu ekanga retarded level ki teeskelley laa unnav.

koncham kanikaram choopinchara. 2-3 news items vesi, chethha vaagaku ra babu.

7 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

prasadr,

already ee db collective IQ low ga undhi ani nenu badha paduthuntey, nuvvu ekanga retarded level ki teeskelley laa unnav.

koncham kanikaram choopinchara. 2-3 news items vesi, chethha vaagaku ra babu.

Well, what is this begging?

I thought you wanted proofs of Dalits girls being gang raped by muslims.

Why this crying when your narrative of Hindu hatred gets exposed?

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Well, what is this begging?

I thought you wanted proofs of Dalits girls being gang raped by muslims.

Why this crying when your narrative of Hindu hatred gets exposed?

you don't have any proof. what you have is a few news items.

don't dumb down an already dumb db by claiming what you have as proof.

do you hate Hindus that much, that you prefer them being dumb, than being enlightened?

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you don't have any proof. what you have is a few news items.

don't dumb down an already dumb db by claiming what you have as proof.

do you hate Hindus that much, that you prefer them being dumb, than being enlightened?

DumbAss,

that Dalit Girl was gang raped on Video.

These 2 muslims made video out of it and it is in public domain.

That little girl was begging these 3 muslim men, "in the name of allah, please stop raping me'

Those 3 muslim guys, while taping her, laughing responded 'be thankful it's just 3, usually while raping dalit girls like you, it's 20 of us'.

If video, FIR is not enough for you lot, I  have no idea what is considered as proof.

Your lot must be on some serious Ola O Uber to even debate this at this point.

7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

DumbAss,

that Dalit Girl was gang raped on Video.

These 2 muslims made video out of it and it is in public domain.

That little girl was begging these 3 muslim men, "in the name of allah, please stop raping me'

Those 3 muslim guys, while taping her, laughing responded 'be thankful it's just 3, usually while raping dalit girls like you, it's 20 of us'.

If video, FIR is not enough for you lot, I  have no idea what is considered as proof.

Your lot must be on some serious Ola O Uber to even debate this at this point.

dude, I don't have the time to argue with you. you win. congrats.

I hope this db dies soon.

Just now, crashnburn said:

dude, I don't have the time to argue with you. you win. congrats.

I hope this db dies soon.

So, as long as you lot were abusing Hindus, this DB was awesome and excellent

BUT

when Hindus start exposing your double standards, the DB should die.

WOW...