NSFW - 3 muslims rape Dalit girls, tell her she should be glad it's not 20 raping her

prasadr

This is getting sad really..

Another Hindu hating Bigot runs away from debate.

These clowns only know how to irrationally abuse Hindus, when provided facts and statistics, these idiots just run away.

What a sad tragedy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

prasadr,

already ee db collective IQ low ga undhi ani nenu badha paduthuntey, nuvvu ekanga retarded level ki teeskelley laa unnav.

koncham kanikaram choopinchara. 2-3 news items vesi, chethha vaagaku ra babu.

chettha vaagedi nuvvu.. g tho navvuthunaaru ra ne vekkili veshaalu chusi..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7533375/Knifeman-attacks-police-officers-Paris-police-station.html

A lot of people in this very thread have made extremely IDIOTIC and utterly STUPID statements of how extremists are all same.

Wondering after this news, can anyone recall a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain do something similar EVER?

Hindutva guys will be in your face and debate with you and go by law.

Where as a muslim, not an extremist by default will murder you if you even tear a page of Quran.

Kojjas will deliberately say all religions are same,

when clearly the proof points to fact that there is fundamentally something very wrong with Islam.

“I was cutting grass using a sickle. These men came from behind and covered my mouth with hands. They threatened to kill me and forced themselves on me,” she said. When she pleaded them to leave her for Bhagawan’s (god’s) sake (“hamne kaha bhaiya bhagwan ke liye chhod do”), the men told her to plead in the name of Allah instead.

They, however, did not spare her even when she did.

The 2-minute-13-second video that went viral shows Geeta (name changed) pinned to the ground and a man, who has been identified as Mohammad Adil alias ‘Chhotka’ alias ‘Aatankwadi,’ holding her.

A man making the video, identified as Mohammad Nazim, isn’t visible but can be heard talking throughout.

Allah ki kasam khaake main kehti hun, aisa mere saath mat karo bhaiya… (I swear in Allah’s name, don’t do this with me, brother),” victim is heard saying in the video.

Tu galti kar rahi hai. Hum log nahi hote to kam se kam bees ladke ikattha hote aur tere baap ke paas le jaate…(You are making a mistake. Had we not been here, at least 20 men would have raped you and taken you to your father),” one of the men says.

Aapki behan beti hai na, bas karo…(you have sisters and daughters, stop it),” Geeta says, and further pleads, “Bhaiya mere saath mat karo, ab to jao, aapke haath pair jodti hun (Brother, don’t do this with me. Go at least now, I fold my hands and beg you).”

“Allah ki kasam khaati hun… (I swear in Allah’s name),” she begins again.

Adil interrupts her and tells her he needs only two more minutes. The other man declares it’s his turn now. At this point, Geeta begins to scream. The video shifts and eventually stops.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

vacchadu malli rape news peddler

Its strange to see you so angry with me sharing the girls ordeal than on Islamic rapists doing the gang rape.

But, we all know the reason for your anger, don't we?

Let me re=post it.

3 MUSLIM gang rapists were raping a 13 year old Dalit Girl.

That poor Hindu girl begs these Islamic Rapists "Bahyya, Bhagavan ke liye chod do"..

These Quranic MoFo's laugh at this Hindu girl and tell her "Allah ke naam pe maango.."

This poor Hindu girl then begs these Islamic b@stards "Allah ke naam me mujhe chod do Bhayya.."

These muslim animals laugh and tell her "shukar karo hum sirf 3 hai, asal me tho 20 gang rape me shaamil hothe hai"

And then proceed to gang rape and video tape her...

NOW, let all preach and say these rapes have nothing to do with religion...

This is the reality, 

And this is not one of thing, Lot of Indian women are ending up in middle east as sex slaves to ISlamic terrorists.

Some get raped by as many as 40 Quranic terrorists daily.

2 Dalit sisters,

all 7 molesting them are muslims.

Did anyone see any channel outraging?

These Islamic b@stards are getting more and more brazen.

They know no one will support Dalits over muslims in India.

And this gives them the courage to gang rape Dalit girls with impunity.

Damn, video of 2 Dalit sisters being molested on Video by gang of Islamic Rapists

And not one comment.

It's almost like I am living in a parallel world where everyone talks about equal rights to women but 

when you say a muslim raping a woman, you pretend nothing like that happened.

Here is another one, will keep posting and exposing these Jihadi scum raping Hindu women.

https://twitter.com/ippatel/status/1173981319736393730?s=20