NSFW - 3 muslims rape Dalit girls, tell her she should be glad it's not 20 raping her

prasadr

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

So ur are writing one? LOL

Still waiting for ur AI chip,bruh

Will invest if you have something to show for

Sattiga  nuvvu aadinunchi chaala expect chesthunnavu. Aadu Singapore lo payakhanalu kadigi Chennai vochi reservations and freebies tho Canada vacchadu. Yedho rendu videolu choosi anarcho communist ani cheppukuntaadu. 

I don't see the point of generalizing a bunch of people based on caste, race or religion and blaming each other. I mean, even kids in the same family aren't alike, what's the point of judging people because of their religion. It's a spectrum of behavior, it always is. So, this thread is pointless. 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Sattiga  nuvvu aadinunchi chaala expect chesthunnavu. Aadu Singapore lo payakhanalu kadigi Chennai vochi reservations and freebies tho Canada vacchadu. Yedho rendu videolu choosi anarcho communist ani cheppukuntaadu. 

Endhi man neeku eee 

Paikhanala obsession 

anyway sattipandu, good job trying to engage with me. but your idea that the best way to engage is to sh1t on someone is just too lame.

i would've even offered to freely talk about my research if you had asked with a sense of purpose. Applies to everyone in this db.

sadly, you guys are so far up your arse about how awesome you are, just because you hit some low six figure in salary. 

you are stuck in a db with a collective iq of less than 90. bordering on retarded. such a shame.

get out man, sattipandu. you are a much better person than this, i believe. don't feed these bigots with your lame humour, just because you want to feel part of some group.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

why would I offer it to some lame ass like you? do you think i don't have the money to sponsor the development all on my own? lol. I'm not from your economic class, dude.

you are so dumb that you have  been referring to it as an AI chip (which is beneath me). It was something else dude. far more ambitious. and yes, I've been working on it. all on my dime.

Arey pottipotato aka uttermost aka narsi ga gurthundhiga last time CBN jolikosthe yem chesaano. Malli nee over action start chesaava. Rey Singapore lo payakhanalu kadigevaadivi yendhukura level dguthaavu. Nijam cheppi paiki ra. Ila nuvvu thopu thurumu ani cheppi nee ego ni satisfy chekuntunnavu

Just now, crashnburn said:

anyway sattipandu, good job trying to engage with me. but your idea that the best way to engage is to sh1t on someone is just too lame.

i would've even offered to freely talk about my research if you had asked with a sense of purpose. Applies to everyone in this db.

sadly, you guys are so far up your arse about how awesome you are, just because you hit some low six figure in salary

you are stuck in a db with a collective iq of less than 90. bordering on retarded. such a shame.

get out man, sattipandu. you are a much better person than this, i believe. don't feed these bigots with your lame humour, just because you want to feel part of some group.

No I am scum  just like you and everyone else here

Don't argue with that fact

Embrace it 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

sadly, you guys are so far up your arse about how awesome you are, just because you hit some low six figure in salary. 

Arey narsi ga nuvvu chesedhi yentra mari. Andharini kelukkoni post vesthaav. last time CBN gurinchi maatlaadav ani ninnu baaga dgina. Paaripoyav DB nundi. Malli adhe jaruguthundhi. 

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Yeah yeah  yeah

Been there 

Heard this same blabber many a times

have nothing to prove. you asked me a question, and i answered.

don't post some lame comebacks, if my answer makes you feel like you've lost the little battle in your mind, where you constantly try to measure me.

like i said, your entire strategy to get stuff out of me is bullshit. you try this with any scientist, and will only get a cold shoulder. I'm engaging with you, because ofcourse I have reasons of my own.

you can believe whatever you want to. doesn't change my reality. may be next time when you rake it up, lets see you corner me on my 'lie' about my claim, rather than some lame entitled whining.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

don't post some lame comebacks, if my answer makes you feel like you've lost the little battle in your mind, where you constantly try to measure me.

like i said, your entire strategy to get stuff out of me is bullshit. you try this with any scientist, and will only get a cold shoulder. I'm engaging with you, because ofcourse I have reasons of my own.

you can believe whatever you want to. doesn't change my reality. may be next time when you rake it up, lets see you corner me on my 'lie' about my claim, rather than some lame entitled whining.

Arey Narsi ga ika aapu. Nuvvu aa AI chip kanipettinte ee paatiki Amaravathi lo office space icchevaaru Lokesh before losing elections.  

Arey narsi ga nuvvu chesedhi yentra mari. Andharini kelukkoni post vesthaav. last time CBN gurinchi maatlaadav ani ninnu baaga dgina. Paaripoyav DB nundi. Malli adhe jaruguthundhi. 

I didn't start it ra. you guys mocked me, I mocked you back. I was not the one who mocked people here first.

since I'm way smarter than you all are, it looks like I'm winning more. but obviously no one wins this game. its a fools errand.

it is true that people here are outright bigoted, or dumb or both.

Arey Narsi ga ika aapu. Nuvvu aa AI chip kanipettinte ee paatiki Amaravathi lo office space icchevaaru Lokesh before losing elections.  

nenu em chesina, ee db lo enduku chepta  ra. pichha puvva.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Haha don't fret much

U Don't have to prove anything to me.

Or to anyone in this db

edho AI chip ani evado vaaguthunnadu. poni, andaru software engineer ley ga, you can't even make me look like a fool for claiming it?

so next time, make me look like a fool if you can on my claims. otherwise stop whining like a kid.

anyway, it wasn't an AI chip I spoke about. it may've been one of its more conspicuous applications.