NSFW - 3 muslims rape Dalit girls, tell her she should be glad it's not 20 raping her

prasadr

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Haha don't fret much

U Don't have to prove anything to me.

Or to anyone in this db

I didn't say I wanted to prove something to you, moron

I asked you to grow some balls, learn some sh1t and corner me on my 'lie' if you can.

Just now, crashnburn said:

edho AI chip ani evado vaaguthunnadu. poni, andaru software engineer ley ga, you can't even make me look like a fool for claiming it?

so next time, make me look like a fool if you can on my claims. otherwise stop whining like a kid.

anyway, it wasn't an AI chip I spoke about. it may've been one of its more conspicuous applications.

Yeah yeah 

https://tenor.com/view/venky-amav-yeah-yaya-gif-11787456

17 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

No I am scum  just like you and everyone else here

Don't argue with that fact

Embrace it 

I'm scum while I'm here, but outside I'm a legend in making. I just had a small blip in my journey, which I spent arguing with idiots on the internet. It's just a phase.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. I've only been critical of this db. never embraced it.

people who embrace this db, are irrepairably stupid. or bigoted.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I'm scum while I'm here, but outside I'm a legend in making. I just had a small blip in my journey, which I spent arguing with idiots on the internet. It's just a phase.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. I've only been critical of this db. never embraced it.

Yes we know cry@fl

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

There is no india without these three states  so its better for civilized telugu people  to leave india

Annaya prasad bava jolikoste nuvvu nanna nannu em chesevaro cheppesta

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

edho AI chip ani evado vaaguthunnadu. poni, andaru software engineer ley ga, you can't even make me look like a fool for claiming it?

so next time, make me look like a fool if you can on my claims. otherwise stop whining like a kid.

anyway, it wasn't an AI chip I spoke about. it may've been one of its more conspicuous applications.

Arey Narsi ga idhe last time. Neelantollani 10 mandhini naa farmhouse payakhana kadagadaaniki pettukunta. Sarriga product gurinchi cheppadam kooda raaadhu yendhuku ra thu

first you have to realise what my claim was. I'll even offer what it was, if you care.

I was talking of a siliconnanophotonic chip, which is currently being built by atleast 100labs across the world, one of which is mine.

LOL ok ok

Inka chaalu don't share ur nature journal publications here cry@fl

If there was something I'm ashamed of, it is the fact that i was Hindutvavadi once.

but, I wasnt insane, and didn't support killing/suppressing whole groups of people, so that's some solace.

I have shaked off that stain now. I show no respect for hindutva people irl, unless I need them.

in fact, I actively sh1t on India whenever non-Indians around me get curious about India.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

LOL ok ok

Inka chaalu don't share ur nature journal publications here cry@fl

so pathetic ra. someone is boasting, and you are still stuck in high school level sarcasm. lol.

If there was something I'm ashamed of, it is the fact that i was Hindutvavadi once.

but, I wasnt insane, and didn't support killing/suppressing whole groups of people, so that's some solace.

I have shaked off that stain now. I show no respect for hindutva people irl, unless I need them.

in fact, I actively sh1t on India whenever non-Indians around me get curious about India.

That is sycophancy and trying to be in good books of ur pakistani handlers

actually I show no respect to majority of upperclass hindus/muslims/xians/parsis/jains/dalits

because even non-hindutva fcuks among the this upperclass also have a weird neofeudal fascination over capitalism and its efficiency.

so unless I find someone expanding on the mechanics of how this neofeudalism works (whether its ethical or not), I straight away ignore that idiot, and put him/her in the 'never to talk to' list.

talking to these people gives me a headache these days.