Name a book that changed your life

Ranging

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

are you still 18? because you still are making basic arguments about the nature of work, and ownership. its like you've settled on some kind of nirvana after you put down fountainhead, confident that you've finally unlocked the mysteries of the world. but you are wrong. you haven't even gotten started.

you have to move forward in understanding the mechanics of systems that make society possible to update your 'hatred for mediocrity' idea, if you want to have any worthy conversation. you'll end up either spitting on Ayn Rand retrospectively,, or become a bigger dcikwad, but with better scientific arguments in attacking mediocrity. you'll still end up completely ignoring Ayn rand's trash.

Atlas shrugged adi kuda inko BS book. Fountainhead kante worst

On 9/25/2019 at 9:16 PM, dasari said:

My list ...

manushulu chesina devullu - kodavaganta rohini prasad

Naa istam - rgv

Ramayana vishavruksham - ranganayakamma

kothi kommachi (part 1 and 2), budugu - moollapudi Venkata ramana

Nenetla hindhu aitha - kanche ilayya

2 states, revolution 2020, one night at call center - chetan bagat

Mana jeevitaalu - jiddu krishna moorthi

few other random books (don’t remember the name)...

Remembered my truly life changing books are (back in 2000)...

ANSI C - balaguru swamy

Let us C - yashwant kanithkar

18 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ignited minds, veyi padagalu, insider, asamardhuni jeeva yathra, Karl max capital,ambedkar annihilation of caste,...finally bhagavadgita!

I will add one more to the list ...odavani muchata....biography of Prof jayashankar...

• 4 months later...

“The House on Mango Street” by Sandra Cisneros. Gender roles are a significant component in The House On Mango Street, by Sandra Cisneros. From the outset of the novel, Esperanza faces an identity crisis as she develops from a girl into a woman. Throughout her life, Esperanza experiences the differences between genders, specifically after moving in. Using studydriver.com/the-house-on-mango-street-essay/, I looked at my favorite new book and found a meaning there that I had never seen before.