Name a book that changed your life

Ranging

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I'm howard roark, except I don't thing that I own everything I make like a fcuking dcikhead.

See, I don't give two shits about the thing that people call money these days. I care about something that's better than that, something that I own and can't be stolen. 

I don't work to get paid, I get paid for the work I do. 

31 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

dude stop talking like a jackass. 

Shut up you rabid dog. You ain’t getting anything but controlled people and population with the way countries are embracing capitalism. You can try all you want but the world is in the fourth wave of conservative capitalism. Only a matter of time before your freedom is snatched away from you too. Keep crying.

27 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

U make big  statements with confidence but fail to back them up. 

Every argument of his is like that. No basis.

‘Randomly spray bullets into the air’ is what I call it.

2 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

I back them up more than any of you in this db do. if you expect a higher level of argument, let me see you matching up to me first, before you whine about my inability to back up stuff.

I said that i'll come back another day to explain how mexican drug cartels are in fact supported by the mexican govt, and used to be run by an arm of the US govt. 

joe rogan is an idiot from whatever little I've heard from him. so stop acting like you are entitled to some level of argumentation from me, when what you present to me is barely worth even responding to.

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Shut up you rabid dog. You ain’t getting anything but controlled people and population with the way countries are embracing capitalism. You can try all you want but the world is in the fourth wave of conservative capitalism. Only a matter of time before your freedom is snatched away from you too. Keep crying.

in that world, no one will be in control moron. not even your traditionalist fcuks will be. lol.

you keep arguing yourself into a corner, like a fcuking moron.

there's no such thing as conservative capitalism. capitalism doesn't distinguish between 'conservatives' and 'liberals'. it fucks t hem all equally.

if conservatives think they can control it, it means liberals or others too have the chance to push back. There's no way that conservatives get to control capitalism. you must be a delusional idiot.

2 hours ago, Cation said:

See, I don't give two shits about the thing that people call money these days. I care about something that's better than that, something that I own and can't be stolen. 

makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

you look at exarcheaia in greece, which pushes back against every greek govt and athens municipality to govern them. sure it has drug issues, but its also a safe haven to immigrants, and people down on their luck. and they do all that without any support from the govt.

every criminal group has the blessings of the incumbent govt, or a foreign govt, otherwise they can't grow or thrive. they are finally extinguished when a bigger criminal (financial criminal) buys up the services of the govt. The govt in that case comes down heavily on those cartels, to create a bigger and profitable cartel for t hmselves. ok?

joe rogan is a simple minded idiot, who won't explore all this in his half baked podcasts. because even if he's an independent commentator, his bread is buttered by capitalism, and he is its slave. 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Every argument of his is like that. No basis.

‘Randomly spray bullets into the air’ is what I call it.

and you make up stuff from thin air, hoping no one will notice the sleight of hand.

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

you are a small minded idiot, with delusions of grandeur. someday you'll wake up to the fact that you are not in control.

2 hours ago, Cation said:

are you still 18? because you still are making basic arguments about the nature of work, and ownership. its like you've settled on some kind of nirvana after you put down fountainhead, confident that you've finally unlocked the mysteries of the world. but you are wrong. you haven't even gotten started.

you have to move forward in understanding the mechanics of systems that make society possible to update your 'hatred for mediocrity' idea, if you want to have any worthy conversation. you'll end up either spitting on Ayn Rand retrospectively,, or become a bigger dcikwad, but with better scientific arguments in attacking mediocrity. you'll still end up completely ignoring Ayn rand's trash.

43 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I back them up more than any of you in this db do. if you expect a higher level of argument, let me see you matching up to me first, before you whine about my inability to back up stuff.

I said that i'll come back another day to explain how mexican drug cartels are in fact supported by the mexican govt, and used to be run by an arm of the US govt. 

joe rogan is an idiot from whatever little I've heard from him. so stop acting like you are entitled to some level of argumentation from me, when what you present to me is barely worth even responding to.

Fcukin reply to the DMs already!