No Sugar

chittimallu_14

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

Avoid corn sugar as much as you can...it’s GMO and primary cause of most chronic diseases...

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

morning coffee lo oka spoon sugar ante migata day anta sugar-free

sweets , ice-creams,chocolates joliki pokaaa chana yrs ayindi.

fiber & protein food..100% home food.

1 minute ago, BeerBob123 said:

I did for 3 months uncle taruvatha carvings ekkuva ayyayi 

Ok, I have some questions... neeku theluso ledo thelidu but I will ask anyway

Rice is a carb kada and they say rice converts into sugars and fats in our body. So does rice fall under this sugar category? what about other carbs like brown bread, oats, etc.... other than oils and protein and vegs.... everything else has carbs in them like rice, pasta, bread, mos fruits... ivanni kooda ee sugar category lo ke vasthaya? Does this mean we should avoid all these and eat only vegetables and meat?

Can someone explain and help me please

One of the best way to avoid Corn Sugar/Fructose is to look at ingredients...Almost everything that is sold in bottles and cans in USA which tastes sweet is a strict NO. Better come home and make a drink with cane sugar than to drink those sweeter drinks..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Avoid corn sugar as much as you can...it’s GMO and primary cause of most chronic diseases...

Yeah I rarely drink a can of coke or sprite.. maybe once a month anthe... other than that I dont know if I take any other products with HFCS... processed foods kooda thakuva ne but my Q is mainly about the general cabs we take in the form of rice and bread

1 minute ago, shaw183 said:

morning coffee lo oka spoon sugar ante migata day anta sugar-free

sweets , ice-creams,chocolates joliki pokaaa chana yrs ayindi.

fiber & protein food..100% home food.

nenu kooda almost same... coffee lo oka half spoon eskunta... sweets and cakes baga thine vadni will cut them down from now on

explain about my Q regarding rice, bread, etc above if you know anything.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Rice is a carb kada and they say rice converts into sugars and fats in our body. So does rice fall under this sugar category? what about other carbs like brown bread, oats, etc.... other than oils and protein and vegs.... everything else has carbs in them like rice, pasta, bread, mos fruits... ivanni kooda ee sugar category lo ke vasthaya? Does this mean we should avoid all these and eat only vegetables and meat?

I did low carb diet

3 months no sugar 

rice replaced with quinoa

no starch food

u need some carbs Check squats,fitter and yummyr page in Facebook for more info

Macros to info untadi 

I used to do this. 3 days complete ga less or no sugar and salt.

Results: brain chaala lite ga anipistundi. Body antha chaala cool ga untundi. Chaala positive feeling untundi. Those 3 days are the best in my life anipistundi. 

High Glycemic Index foods untay. Rice falls under that.

Corn sugar anni high glycemix Index goods.

Brown rice and oats Low GI

The trick here is the amount of time and energy required to convert it into glucose....simple carbs like rice has moderate glycemic index and complex carbs like korralu have low glycemic index....nu direct ga sugars thesukunna no problem but should be in limited quantity...and inkokati ....satiety value kuda chusukovaley foods lo...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JUSTME said:

Nee yavva  ippude lunch chesi office lo cup cakes pedithe techukunnaaa.... ee thread choosi thinaleka... Adi padeyyaleka confused....

What’s ur age? Tinala padeyela ani chepta