No Sugar

chittimallu_14

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Ok, I have some questions... neeku theluso ledo thelidu but I will ask anyway

Rice is a carb kada and they say rice converts into sugars and fats in our body. So does rice fall under this sugar category? what about other carbs like brown bread, oats, etc.... other than oils and protein and vegs.... everything else has carbs in them like rice, pasta, bread, mos fruits... ivanni kooda ee sugar category lo ke vasthaya? Does this mean we should avoid all these and eat only vegetables and meat?

Can someone explain and help me please

Yes all carbs behave the same way. Although some people try to differentiate between simple carbs and complex carbs, both essentially do spike up your insulin levels in the body

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes all carbs behave the same way. Although some people try to differentiate between simple carbs and complex carbs, both essentially do spike up your insulin levels in the body

so basically no sugar means no carbs aa? I thought as per the videos and documentaries I watched its only the "added sugars" that are bad... asalu carbs ee thinoddhu ante day motham 2 kodlu thinalemo 🤣

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

High Glycemic Index foods untay. Rice falls under that.

Corn sugar anni high glycemix Index goods.

Brown rice and oats Low GI

GI doesn't really matter when it comes to overall blood sugar regulation. While oats and Brown rice might have lower GI compared to White rice, it's actually not healthy going for either compared to White rice in the long run as they would have the same net effect on your insulin index and overall hormonal balance. 

However, white rice is definitely more easily absorbed if you say fast for 16 hours atleast and workout before you consume your first meal. Having White rice makes it easier for your body to process the energy compared to eating complex carbs like Brown rice or oats

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Rice is a carb kada and they say rice converts into sugars and fats in our body. So does rice fall under this sugar category? what about other carbs like brown bread, oats, etc.... other than oils and protein and vegs.... everything else has carbs in them like rice, pasta, bread, mos fruits... ivanni kooda ee sugar category lo ke vasthaya? Does this mean we should avoid all these and eat only vegetables and meat?

very simple avoid sugar which is not natural ...I did this for 3 yrs between 2011 to 2014 and now since last 2 yrs ..never had any problem

basic ga no bakery/cake/granulated sugar/powdered sugar ....fruits, vegetables, rice and other natural things are ok as long as you take in limit

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

Sugar teesukovachu but limited . If you do workout regularly u can take sugars . Complete avod cheyakarledhu . Sugar foods ante donuts , cookies , cakes regular basis lo avoid cheye . Occasionally ok 

Daily white rice not good ( usually we eat twice a day ga ) . Brown rice ayitey good .Calories intake lo 300 g carbs recommended on 2000 Cal diet and count in those .  Taking 50-60 g sugar once ( milkskakes, frappucinos ) frequently ayitey bad. Taking 5-10g sugar ok bro ( Desi tea or filter coffee lo sugar veskovadame etc )

End of the day if you do workouts it should be good 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

so basically no sugar means no carbs aa? I thought as per the videos and documentaries I watched its only the "added sugars" that are bad... asalu carbs ee thinoddhu ante day motham 2 kodlu thinalemo 🤣

Not necessarily, google "The Carnivore diet". Also Keto diets limit you to having no more than 30g of net carbs per day. So that works too, 30 g of net carbs aren't much and they get digested pretty fast over the course of your day. 

Also fasting does improve your overall blood glucose levels and your body becomes much better at regulating insulin. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

GI doesn't really matter when it comes to overall blood sugar regulation. While oats and Brown rice might have lower GI compared to White rice, it's actually not healthy going for either compared to White rice in the long run as they would have the same net effect on your insulin index and overall hormonal balance. 

However, white rice is definitely more easily absorbed if you say fast for 16 hours atleast and workout before you consume your first meal. Having White rice makes it easier for your body to process the energy compared to eating complex carbs like Brown rice or oats

I crave for junk too when I consume white rice.

my personal experience 

16 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

i dont drink cofee tea .... daily 500ml milk with no sugar..... this routine ... enka emi sweets thinanu ..... but only bad for me i will eat rice twice a day ... this is my routine since 2009

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Sugar teesukovachu but limited . If you do workout regularly u can take sugars . Complete avod cheyakarledhu . Sugar foods ante donuts , cookies , cakes regular basis lo avoid cheye . Occasionally ok 

Daily white rice not good ( usually we eat twice a day ga ) . Brown rice ayitey good .Calories intake lo 300 g carbs recommended on 2000 Cal diet and count in those .  Taking 50-60 g sugar once ( milkskakes, frappucinos ) frequently ayitey bad. Taking 5-10g sugar ok bro ( Desi tea or filter coffee lo sugar veskovadame etc )

End of the day if you do workouts it should be good 

Wrong. Type of sugar makes a significant difference as well. Fructose is different from Sucralose for example. 

When you eat fruits the kind of sugar you consume is a fructose, mostly monosaccharides whereas consuming complex sugars those are in the form of candy etc are polysaccharides. 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I crave for junk too when I consume white rice.

my personal experience 

Which means your body needs those simple carbs to fill it's energy reserves. 

So I would rather fast, workout in a fasted state and eat some simple carbs to refill my energy reserves instead of eating complex carbs to do it in a slower manner. 

13 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

every food you eat in this world will convert in to sugar .... proteinds veg and everything .... actually sugars are processed from bellam alantivi.... 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

One more thing ...don't get into the concept of keto diets or any other fafs which are being processed by illeterates...basic ga Avi controlled ga cheyali for short period of time that too depending on various parameters of our body physiology...this can be done by a nutritionist if not a doctor...thelvakundey chesthey organs dobbithai...don't go by hearsay...

• Upvote 2

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Wrong. Type of sugar makes a significant difference as well. Fructose is different from Sucralose for example. 

When you eat fruits the kind of sugar you consume is a fructose, mostly monosaccharides whereas consuming complex sugars those are in the form of candy etc are polysaccharides. 

Mana myth anthe , complete avoid cheyali anedhi . Fruit sugars r good . Occasional eating of candy, cakes r fine unlike regular Intake.

Physical active lekapothey kastam bro Ami chesina .

Vedam lo dialogue , adrustam addam tirigitey aratipandu (bananna) tinna Pannu irugutundhi sir antadu ga 

16 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the highlighted piece is bringing your body into a state of ketosis.Nuvvu mention chesina prathidhi sugar category loke osthay.Carb is made out of sugars so rice,bread em thinna indirect ga sugar teesukunatte.

• Upvote 1