No Sugar

chittimallu_14

Morning oats

koncham ragi java

afternoon salad

evening idli koncham tea 

night brown rice

apadapudu konni fruite pesarattu e diet follow avandi thata laga gattiga untaru porilu @unty lu tannukoni ravali

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Yeah nenu bottled juice etlano thaaganu.. I used to take gatorade after a session of footy but adi kooda bandh chesina.. I use electrolyte tablets now which has only 1g of sugar and put that in cold water and drink it.... my only concern is with carbs being converted into sugars... if I really want to do this no sugar thing should I completely avoid fruit, rice, bread, oats and live on just meat and veggies or what annadhi im in a dilemma now... that would be probably very close to keto diet which I dont want to go into...  Im not even worried about losing weight or anything, you know me im kind of skinny anyways 

You can try the Carnivore diet. It's easy to avoid fruit, rice and bread. 

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

are they good or bad?

Bro, these are finest form of sugars.

simple ga manaki artham ayye bhasha lo cheptha, ekkuva complications lekunda.  

High glycemic index ( sugar ekkuva fibre thakkuva)  unna food thinte blood thick ga form avuthundi. You know how thick fluids flows through. So obvious ga alaanti blood ni pump cheyyalante heart meeda pressure ekkuva padutundi. All parts ki blood circulate avvalante it will be tough and time taking process. 

High fructose corn syrup, rice grains are having high glycemic index. 

Low glycemic index ( sugar thakkuva and fibre ekkuva) unna food thinte blood thin ga unte all parts ki easy ga circulate avuthundi. So heart meeda ekkuva pressure padadu. So obvious ga other body parts maintain hormony and that will eventually leads to mental happyness. 

—-> Thappulu unte sari cheyyagalaru. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You can try the Carnivore diet. It's easy to avoid fruit, rice and bread. 

I think this diet has to be supplemented with vitamin supplements. May be Paleo diet seems more balanced.

Being an Indian it's real difficult to avoid carbs and sugars completely. No rice,  no roti , no legumes,  no grains. Cauliflower rice , cauliflower pizza , zucchini noodles lanti kotha kotha vi try chyelalsosthadhi. 

Even I am searching for something suitable to Indian way of diet with less carbs and more proteins and fat. Let me know if you find something. 

55 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

documentary name n link if you have

56 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Anyone here follows No sugar or extremely low sugar diet? Recent ga konni documentaries choosa about how bad sugars are. General ga people say "sugars are bad" but no one really explained them in detail but these videos are an eye opener and planning to cut any and all extra sugars and processed foods (I dont use much anyway)... Inka evaraina following this? Any tips and experiences that you want to share?

I did keto ... 78 kg to 64 kg in 3 months

correct ga cheppali ante vrk diet

I love that diet but family time lo busy ai manesanu .. will start again in Dec

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I did keto ... 78 kg to 64 kg in 3 months

correct ga cheppali ante vrk diet

I love that diet but family time lo busy ai manesanu .. will start again in Dec

Stop chesnanka I gained all the weight I lost. Did it happen to you?

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Being an Indian it's real difficult to avoid carbs and sugars completely. No rice,  no roti , no legumes,  no grains. Cauliflower rice , cauliflower pizza , zucchini noodles lanti kotha kotha vi try chyelalsosthadhi. 

Even I am searching for something suitable to Indian way of diet with less carbs and more proteins and fat. Let me know if you find something. 

Getting used to Sugars and Carbs is just a "habit" like smoking, drinking etc. It is addictive. You need to get rid off that habit. A "routine" to eat healthy will eventually make it your new habit. 

Tip: I read it somewhere that any routine you do it for month without a break becomes a habit.

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

bhayya follow Eric Berg channel in youtube.. learn more abt intermittent fasting, Keto and avoiding sugars..

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Getting used to Sugars and Carbs is just a "habit" like smoking, drinking etc. It is addictive. You need to get rid off that habit. A "routine" to eat healthy will eventually make it your new habit. 

Tip: I read it somewhere that any routine you do it for month without a break becomes a habit.

yep makes one sweet tooth.. they get cravings to take more sugars.. 

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Perfecto!!!

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

accept the fact that you gained weight..chaltha..take a chill pill.. chala mandi wallow in self pity instead of working towards the goal.

analyze your diet intake oka week 2 weeks write on paper..  entha sugars carbs etc.. then try to slowly remove extra

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

No I lost 14 kg and gained 3 kg.. there is a post diet procedure.. eat millets and honey etc for 2 weeks. My apetite reduced a lot so it was all good