kevinUsa

me and my girl have awesome sex life. we are together since first year of college. after being together for few years to spicen up things we started doing role plays while having sex. it was when we realized that both of us are into taboos. slowly we opened up about our fantasies. i wud ask her to play her younger sister and she'll happily oblige. it became my fav roleplay. things were ok till here. but once  i realized that on seeing or talking to her sister those thoughts were coming to my mind. once or twice i felt arousal too . i got scared because i really love my girl and its 8 to 9 years mature relationship I don't want to create problems. so i stopped asking for that play. one day she asked me why i haven't demanded my fav role play since many days. i gave some made up answer. but it keeps bugging me because we tell each other everything. actually thats the secret how we survived so many years. if i tell her about this, i know she'll not breakup with me or anything but then on knowing this she may not be comfortable with me being around her sister. this will obviously create problems with our future. stupidly i have once or twice praised her sister while talking to my girl. i don't know how to deal with this. i avoid talking to her sister. but this thought has become like a blockage in between us and i need to remove this somehow to remain real us. "