Tinder wife

kevinUsa

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

#25784-“I am married to an Infy gal, it was an arranged - i have been very transparent to her about my situatn, way of my life. She seemed to be a good fit to me emotionally and in terms of maturity. Post marrg, she got transferred to bangalore, as i am wrkn in a startup here. Things were ok for 1 yr, till i was pinged by a frnd who is active on tinder, telling he met my wife on tinder whr she didnt reveal her identity but whn my frnd started chatting with her on tinder, she asked him to switch to whatsapp - it was a diff no which i was unaware of, but Truecaller shows her name on it. She shared her pics with him post which he recognized her and informed me. I was kind of shocked but still thought it may be false. I confronted my wife if she has bought another sim, to which she said yes and said she wanted a local no and forgot telling me. I asked my frnd continue chatting with her on other no, she expressed that she was sexually not satisfied by me and hence looking only for sexual relationship/** buddy and nothing more than that. i have screensht of tat chat. Wrkn in startup, i have to slog on weekends too while she is away at frnd's place is what she says. I fear she is cheating on me with more guys, want to catch her with data. Is thr any way to get hold of her whatsapp chats through any detective agency or some way? “

Ee vayasulo enni kastaalu vachiniyyi baa neeku.........avunule...kastaaalu manushulaku kaaka maaanulaku vasthaaaya....tc

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

#25784-“I am married to an Infy gal, it was an arranged - i have been very transparent to her about my situatn, way of my life. She seemed to be a good fit to me emotionally and in terms of maturity. Post marrg, she got transferred to bangalore, as i am wrkn in a startup here. Things were ok for 1 yr, till i was pinged by a frnd who is active on tinder, telling he met my wife on tinder whr she didnt reveal her identity but whn my frnd started chatting with her on tinder, she asked him to switch to whatsapp - it was a diff no which i was unaware of, but Truecaller shows her name on it. She shared her pics with him post which he recognized her and informed me. I was kind of shocked but still thought it may be false. I confronted my wife if she has bought another sim, to which she said yes and said she wanted a local no and forgot telling me. I asked my frnd continue chatting with her on other no, she expressed that she was sexually not satisfied by me and hence looking only for sexual relationship/** buddy and nothing more than that. i have screensht of tat chat. Wrkn in startup, i have to slog on weekends too while she is away at frnd's place is what she says. I fear she is cheating on me with more guys, want to catch her with data. Is thr any way to get hold of her whatsapp chats through any detective agency or some way? “

First a friend gani g@ddalo tannali atleaset telyakuna pellam pathivratha anukoni happy ga undetodu

11 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ee vayasulo enni kastaalu vachiniyyi baa neeku.........avunule...kastaaalu manushulaku kaaka maaanulaku vasthaaaya....tc

Na story kadu edi

On 9/26/2019 at 2:55 PM, kevinUsa said:

enti bava ee ragada