Feeling lonely and abandoned

Daaarling

35 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Read something by Indian authors preferably female. You can relate to them better and then reading becomes much easier

Sheldon is my favorite and I feel like one of his Heroines #~`

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Sheldon is my favorite and I feel like one of his Heroines #~`

Ok.

As long as it doesn’t make you sad. If you are building beautiful places/memories in your mind when reading a book, you will be happy.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Better if you had said this after reading the book... I haven't read it though.

It is just my opinion about them tbh. You can’t live your life by rules set by others. Granted some may be applicable, but if you have to live by restrictions then what is the point of living? Life happens. Do your own thing, change when you feel like it. Felt it about 48 laws of power. Can’t live like that. Will make happy memories of my own with whatever I have achieved. I like novels because my imagination creates beautiful worlds and adds its own touch to characters created by the authors. They are not like movies. Someone else has built a world for you in cinemas, but in a book you build your own.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is just my opinion about them tbh. You can’t live your life by rules set by others. Granted some may be applicable, but if you have to live by restrictions then what is the point of living? Life happens. Do your own thing, change when you feel like it. Felt it about 48 laws of power. Can’t live like that. Will make happy memories of my own with whatever I have achieved. I like novels because my imagination creates beautiful worlds and adds its own touch to characters created by the authors. They are not like movies. Someone else has built a world for you in cinemas, but in a book you build your own.

H&*()

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

This book is meant for people who rule. Somewhere I felt like reading my history text book. No one asked to live that way, no one is setting up rules for you. They are just sharing their knowledge like you try to make us understand what you perceived is absolutely true and better to follow. 

Is it not something like building your own fantasies and living there. If you are happy that way, no one stops you. 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Self help books are useless. You are better off reading a novel.

Btw this book is pretty much similar to songs we listen. But it's written in form of essays with no music added to it.