Feeling lonely and abandoned

Daaarling

2 hours ago, Cation said:

I actually like feeling sad, it helps me to step back and restrospect. There is always a chance you fail, that's what makes life interesting. 

Why should failures cause sadness?

2 hours ago, Scada said:

71575827_1725494810917576_19710726637952

once i had a chat with punugu wala infront of cyber gateway. daily 2 hours work chestha anna, dosas n punugul ammutha bike meedha thecchi, 80 k migultadhi annadu.. super bro ani annanu.. 

Last lo velletappudu, he said ee company lo unde chala mandhi kante naake ekkuva miguluddhi anna ani.. 

That is the first step when i realized that its better to quit IT job in india and come abroad

41 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

once i had a chat with punugu wala infront of cyber gateway. daily 2 hours work chestha anna, dosas n punugul ammutha bike meedha thecchi, 80 k migultadhi annadu.. super bro ani annanu.. 

Last lo velletappudu, he said ee company lo unde chala mandhi kante naake ekkuva miguluddhi anna ani.. 

That is the first step when i realized that its better to quit IT job in india and come abroad

Low investment high returns business adi. Society lo status pakkana peditha manchiga earn cheyochu. 

47 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Anni pothe next day nuvu punugulesukogalav Kani IT boom perigithe vadu over night engineer avagalada... 🤷

2 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Anni pothe next day nuvu punugulesukogalav Kani IT boom perigithe vadu over night engineer avagalada... 🤷

IT lo pani chesthe vacche bp tension ki pungulu vese dhaka untama

On 9/26/2019 at 6:51 PM, Daaarling said:

My male friends stopped talking to me  as i rejected their love proposal and my female friends are jealous

of my beauty. Female friends keep distance with thinking that their boyfriends get attracted to me. Feeling

lonely. I left my marriage decision to my parents as I feel they are more mature and think of my future. I stopped

talking to guys they are friendly for few days or months and then they propose which I dont like.

Ayyo paapam papayamma.. tingu ranga bangaramma atu choosthe sollu kaburlu le.. kattu kadhalu cheppamaakule 😂

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

IT lo pani chesthe vacche bp tension ki pungulu vese dhaka untama

No idea... chinnapude em avtav antey Dr, Er ila kakunda punugula vesukunta ane option Koda ichi undalsindi. Society ki apude manamante oka expectation set chesevallami