<<Suggestions Needed>>

spiral25

5 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

his only one shot option is to try with bank. Ask him to dispute with bank, but before that try with cash app customer service.

Cashapp support bisket.. hands ethesadu

Already vadi response ivatledu ani right away bank ki call chesi dispute cheyinchesadu.. but its temporary credit anta

On 9/27/2019 at 11:58 AM, spiral25 said:

Ma dostu gadu okadu oka scam lo dorikadu..

Here is the story, he made a deal in the offerup and want to purchase a macbook pro and set a deal with that unknown person for 500$. So what my friend told to him is that he would send 250$ first, if everything looks good with all the configuration then he would send the other 250$. So After sending the first 250$ - he sent the money through Cashapp and this guy disappeared not replying to any calls. So my friend did a lot of research and he caught in FB and spoken with him. But this guy is not willing to give the money. So he decided to give the complaint to police and reported to them. Based on his research this guy lives very closer to our city  that should be like 4-5 miles away.

What my question is will the police can caught this guy or they just do timepass. If they started how much time usually they do to get the rmoney back. 

Tip : Please dont trust any unknown person. Just be aware

enti bava ee essay luuu