Number One Heroine

speaker

Whoz the best Heroine So farrrrrr in Telugu???  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

uncle antha baney undhi.. acting rani kajal endhuku vachindhi

Heroine annadu kani actress analedu...intha chinna logic ela miss ayyav @3$%

TS uddesham bayalu nadumu pigure anukunta

Savitri generation ki exposure ledu kani.. I saw her movies in my age.. She is good but I don't think she was great.. we also have to consider the generation because roles matured and women came out of age a lot more since then..

Sridevi, Soundarya, Ramya Krishna shortlist chestey.. all three are beautiful ladies.. Anushka has to be dropped because she was a great figure before, not now.. And also Anushka did not try all different roles.. for example, comedy role istey comedian la vuntadi.. Sridevi poker face acting tappa variations ivvaledani naa opinion.. between Soundarya and Ramya Krishna.. Ramya Krishna did more variations than Soundarya.. Silly, crying, comedy, arrogance, strength, annitini baga chesindi.. so, I will choose her.. 

1 hour ago, Biskot2 said:

uncle antha baney undhi.. acting rani kajal endhuku vachindhi

Indhuku

Kajal+boobs+jump.gif

Nuvvu adagalsina question ne na idhi...aha DB lo maa andhakari adharsham. Nuvvu adagalisina question ne na?

• Haha 1