Pakistan PM Imran Khan , warned the UN of the threat of a ‘bloodbath’ in Kashmir

GucciGang

Just now, crashnburn said:

it is what states do. they are constantly in the cycle of expansion and consolidation, until they are destroyed.

india, as a superstate, must be destroyed, but for that first Indians should wake up.

i've been in India for 6 months now, and its scary. a casual conversation I had couple days back, where I harmlessly jocularly inserted the comment that India is better off not existing, got the other gentleman (a stranger, who was having a very pleasant convo until then) into a fit of rage, accusing me of being a traitor. He demanded see my passport. lol. 

and this is in TamilNadu. imagine rest of India, if TN people are this brainwashed about India.

maybe a baapan. in andhra people will be puzzled but except for from nut case sanghis no one will react like that. At least i hope so.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Telugu people are no way indians. Infact delhi treats them as slaves not citizens, accepting yourself as indian mean accepting tax slavery, mistreatment and accepting all the sins of india.

sorrry to burst your bubble brother. telugu people do feel that they are Indians, and share almost similar characteristics to Indians. ofcourse we should try to break it, but its a long drawn process. 

first we must identify that telugu society is religiously bigoted too (esp TG society), and think of ways to bring it out of that nasty habit.

Just now, crashnburn said:

sorrry to burst your bubble brother. telugu people do feel that they are Indians, and share almost similar characteristics to Indians. ofcourse we should try to break it, but its a long drawn process. 

first we must identify that telugu society is religiously bigoted too (esp TG society), and think of ways to bring it out of that nasty habit.

Its actualy very easy...most south indian people heart is not in India. They just need someone to say that with conviction.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

maybe a baapan. in andhra people will be puzzled but except for from nut case sanghis no one will react like that. At least i hope so.

yeah I had similar conversation with Andhra people too.. they just requested me not to say such things. haha..

that gentleman was a public school teacher, and was extremely polite and very optimistic about India's future. it was endearing actually. I hope he is right about India.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

it is what states do. they are constantly in the cycle of expansion and consolidation, until they are destroyed.

india, as a superstate, must be destroyed, but for that first Indians should wake up.

i've been in India for 6 months now, and its scary. a casual conversation I had couple days back, where I harmlessly jocularly inserted the comment that India is better off not existing, got the other gentleman (a stranger, who was having a very pleasant convo until then) into a fit of rage, accusing me of being a traitor. He demanded see my passport. lol. 

and this is in TamilNadu. imagine rest of India, if TN people are this brainwashed about India.

Bhaiya India’s is the only country which is tolerant to any religion and language , in whole world only parsis and Jews were welcomed to India and never forced to convert into Hindus  and you want to destroy a state just becoz some random Indian asked your passport ni estam bhaiya inkka 

Its actualy very easy...most south indian people heart is not in India. They just need someone to say that with conviction.

when I say bigoted, I don't mean the entire society, but just the chattering class. most society is busy with their daily stuff, to care about India or anti-India.

if you can shut up these chattering class, and create new ones to replace it, India will be history. ofcourse you'll also need a militia. but not too powerful one, because Indian army is pathetic. and south Indians inside the army will sabotage for us. lol.

2 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Bhaiya India’s is the only country which is tolerant to any religion and language , in whole world only parsis and Jews were welcomed to India and never forced to convert into Hindus  and you want to destroy a state just becoz some random Indian asked your passport ni estam bhaiya inkka 

India is in no way tolerant state. you are just making assertions you know in your heart, that are not true.

parsis, jews welcoming happened 1000yrs ago. even then, I don't think india was any different from other regions of the world. 

1 minute ago, Killer66 said:

Bhaiya India’s is the only country which is tolerant to any religion and language , in whole world only parsis and Jews were welcomed to India and you want to destroy a state just becoz some random Indian asked your passport ni estam bhaiya inkka 

Rey yerri pappa ....in kashmir alone Indian govt officially admitted to murder 35000 kashmiris and sacrificed 12000 soldiers and that too by 2009. Why ? because it cant tolerate their demand for azadi despite promising UN that it will conduct a plebisciete. How is that tolerance ? it violated every agreement with princely states. invaded goa in 60s, used to regularly dismiss state governments till 90s under article 356, still has office of governor who is nothing but a delhi spy, talks of one nation one language, taxes people but refuses to speak in their language. This is the most cruel country in the world hiding under some sanctimonous bull$hit.

Rey yerri pappa ....in kashmir alone Indian govt officially admitted to murder 35000 kashmiris and sacrificed 12000 soldiers and that too by 2009. Why ? because it cant tolerate their demand for azadi despite promising UN that it will conduct a plebisciete. How is that tolerance ? it violated every agreement with princely states. invaded goa in 60s, used to regularly dismiss state governments till 90s under article 356, still has office of governor who is nothing but a delhi spy, talks of one nation one language, taxes people but refuses to speak in their language. This is the most cruel country in the world hiding under some sanctimonous bull$hit.

the mask is coming off though. The world will isolate india, if India continues by this path, just like it has isolated Israel.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

India is in no way tolerant state. you are just making assertions you know in your heart, that are not true.

parsis, jews welcoming happened 1000yrs ago. even then, I don't think india was any different from other regions of the world. 

one reference for you 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bhaiya I m having a respectful conversation don’t disrespect others just becoz your views doesn’t match with mine and see your saying India is cruel???  , yep chala cruel bhaiya andukane inkka ni views ki country respect estundi  and freedom of speech estundi even if you want India to split into pieces . 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

india came to exitence only in 1947 there was no india before. Jews were treated well by kerala people not indians. what nonsense.

Kerala was India , just like Assam and Kashmir .and even Hyderabad .but before  1947 your grandparents and all of us wanted to be in one country and fought against British to get freedom that doesn’t count sacrifice of millions of ppl all around the country doesn’t count ???

Just now, Killer66 said:

Bhaiya I m having a respectful conversation don’t disrespect others just becoz your views doesn’t match with mine and see your saying India is cruel???  , yep chala cruel bhaiya andukane inkka ni views ki country respect estundi  and freedom of speech estundi even if you want India to split into pieces . 

Rey ee thokkalo country naaku respect ivvadamendhira ...i trace my lineage for seven generations on banks of krishna river..you think some modi,shah,doval  sitting in delhi formed in 1947 get to decide whether i belong to my own region for centuries ? the land of andhra belong to telugus, land of tamil nadu belongs to tamils.  Delhi exists because i consent to its existence ..my people dont exist because of any good graces of delhi. Every nation within this india has absolute, complete right to withdraw its consent at any time. 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Brilliant speech ..direct from the heart. Modi on other hand is a scumbadg with blood of thousands on his hand. What misfortune that my telugu people need to be associated with a kasai and butcher on international scene and be associated with massacres in gujarat and kashmir.

did you finally find out the mother tongue of your real father??  are you sure its telugu?