Pakistan PM Imran Khan , warned the UN of the threat of a ‘bloodbath’ in Kashmir

GucciGang

2 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Bhaiya I m having a respectful conversation don’t disrespect others just becoz your views doesn’t match with mine and see your saying India is cruel???  , yep chala cruel bhaiya andukane inkka ni views ki country respect estundi  and freedom of speech estundi even if you want India to split into pieces . 

Its not about views. 

okay you have a problem with Imran khan's speech. fine, it was an assholish speech. fcuk him.

what about your own rogue PM? you should think about that rogue too. its tough for people passionate against Modi to be respectful of their supporters. you know his record right?

okay in this thread, you are not supporting Modi, but India. The thing is, now India is Modi. and as long as Modi is in power, all nationalists will be treated as Modi fans. that's how Modi himself is doing it.

if you are really a nationalist, attack Modi, bring him down. then attack people who attack India. at the moment everyone wants to bring down the ultimate villain Modi.

personally, I'm anarchist. So I don't care about any state, anyway. but just for conversation sake I'm telling.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Rey ee thokkalo country naaku respect ivvadamendhira ...i trace my lineage for seven generations on banks of krishna river..you think some modi,shah,doval  sitting in delhi formed in 1947 get to decide whether i belong to my own region for centuries ? the land of andhra belong to telugus, land of tamil nadu belongs to tamils.  Delhi exists because i consent to its existence ..my people dont exist because of any good graces of delhi. Every nation within this india has absolute, complete right to withdraw its consent at any time. 

Yeah even I m from banks of river krishna and  I want to be part of India so we joined as majority’s of us like to do , if you really don’t want to be India please tear away your Indian passport and get a new for yourself in the banks  of river krishna and have a life bro

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

Its not about views. 

okay you have a problem with Imran khan's speech. fine, it was an assholish speech. fcuk him.

what about your own rogue PM? you should think about that rogue too. its tough for people passionate against Modi to be respectful of their supporters. you know his record right?

okay in this thread, you are not supporting Modi, but India. The thing is, now India is Modi. and as long as Modi is in power, all nationalists will be treated as Modi fans. that's how Modi himself is doing it.

if you are really a nationalist, attack Modi, bring him down. then attack people who attack India. at the moment everyone wants to bring down the ultimate villain Modi.

personally, I'm anarchist. So I don't care about any state, anyway. but just for conversation sake I'm telling.

Lolz I don’t like modi and I guess you have not even voted in 2019 election but I voted bro and I voted against him I won’t support modi becoz I don’t like his views except in Kashmir . 

Just now, Killer66 said:

Lolz I don’t like modi and I guess you have not even voted in 2019 election but I voted bro and I voted against him I won’t support modi becoz I don’t like his views except in Kashmir . 

you failed the test in kashmir, aithe - the biggest test for your humanity.

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

99% db are scumbags who'll feel good if someone abuses islam/muslim in some way. don't kid yourself.

kashmir pandits gurinchi thega feel avthunnav, neeku dhairyam unte kashmir history sadivi ra po. Indian army, indian govt, and those kashmiri pandits em chesaaro kashmir lo telusuko. ofcourse I don't blame all kashmir pandits, but those who were in power before 90s.

kashmir pandits ki jarigina daantlo, kashmiri people ki entha responsibility undhi anukuntunnavo, same responsibility Indian govt ki kooda undhi.

db lo matram scumbags aey. db ni pogadaku, neek brain anedhi okati unte

i am sure you read this kinda history from JNU library while the librarian was banging your mom in the attic. am i right?

Just now, batman2 said:

i am sure you read this kinda history from JNU library while the librarian was banging your mom in the attic. am i right?

dude, stop pushing your memoirs in this db.

go suck up to that 'maoist' scum pandit writer that RW likes to parade.

8 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Kerala was India , just like Assam and Kashmir .and even Hyderabad .but before  1947 your grandparents and all of us wanted to be in one country and fought against British to get freedom that doesn’t count sacrifice of millions of ppl all around the country doesn’t count ???

Apply your mind a little and think - how is kerala in any form or manner india even now let alone before 1947. Kerala was ruled by chera kings then raja of travancore - they did not even know the name of india which is an european label. A nation means a shared brotherhood , people inter marry, inter dine etc none of which happen in any meaningful level between kerala and any other part of india. India is a bull$hit fake invention in 1947 for the benefit of north baapans and their allied caste. Ruler was kashmiri baapan, opposition was rss baapan. one third of country was added fraudently through instrument of accession they never fought against british. two thirds was simply granted by brits to congress and within that half left the country because they were muslims - they are the smart ones.

Periyar protested way back in 1930s itself that india will be a disaster for south indians. Same concerns were raised by rajagopalachari in 1947 but brushed away by crooked nehru.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you failed the test in kashmir, aithe - the biggest test for your humanity.

Nope Kashmir is a failed case becoz of article 370 if removal doesn’t solve the problem then What you said wil be true and I m open to accept that when it becomes fact , maybe two more months will get a solution if curfew is still in place for next couple of months I will support you bhaiya , if not you need to change your stand in Kashmir issue only .

8 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Yeah even I m from banks of river krishna and  I want to be part of India so we joined as majority’s of us like to do , if you really don’t want to be India please tear away your Indian passport and get a new for yourself in the banks  of river krishna and have a life bro

well it isnt that easy though....we need to dump india in bay of bengal ..and finally telugu people will lead some life of diginity ..even greencards maybe easier haha...they will not be tainted by blood of innocent kashmiris, innocent gujarati muslims, innocent punjabi  sikhs. They may get more respect in the world.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Apply your mind a little and think - how is kerala in any form or manner india even now let alone before 1947. Kerala was ruled by chera kings then raja of travancore - they did not even know the name of india which is an european label. A nation means a shared brotherhood , people inter marry, inter dine etc none of which happen in any meaningful level between kerala and any other part of india. India is a bull$hit fake invention in 1947 for the benefit of north baapans and their allied caste. Ruler was kashmiri baapan, opposition was rss baapan. one third of country was added fraudently through instrument of accession they never fought against british. two thirds was simply granted by brits to congress and within that half left the country because they were muslims - they are the smart ones.

Periyar protested way back in 1930s itself that india will be a disaster for south indians. Same concerns were raised by rajagopalachari in 1947 but brushed away by crooked nehru.

periyar was a visionary. nehru was a scumbag.

Bangladesh is on track to overtake (or already overtaken) percapita gdp of India. if pakistan gets its bearings together, it'll leave India behind too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Nope Kashmir is a failed case becoz of article 370 if removal doesn’t solve the problem then What you said wil be true and I m open to accept that when it becomes fact , maybe two more months will get a solution if curfew is still in place for next couple of months I will support you bhaiya , if not you need to change your stand in Kashmir issue only .

your optimism is misplaced. indian leadership is not wise enough to solve kashmir issue. they'll end up killing a lot of people.

Just now, lovemystate said:

India is the word given by British you know what word we use it’s hindustan do you actually know the meaning of Hindustan nope nothing just south India perception lo vunav antey Bro nuvu . I m applying my mind that’s the only reason I m still giving your respected and meaningful conversation than abuses . If you really think I m not using my mind then why don’t you just stop reacting to my posts and have a better life brother .. 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

well it isnt that easy though....we need to dump india in bay of bengal ..and finally telugu people will lead some life of diginity ..even greencards maybe easier haha...they will not be tainted by blood of innocent kashmiris, innocent gujarati muslims, innocent punjabi  sikhs. They may get more respect in the world.

I identify myself as telugu/tamil, and not as indian these days.

Just now, crashnburn said:

your optimism is misplaced. indian leadership is not wise enough to solve kashmir issue. they'll end up killing a lot of people.

Time will answer bhaiya let’s wait until end of this year and see 

Just now, crashnburn said:

periyar was a visionary. nehru was a scumbag.

Bangladesh is on track to overtake (or already overtaken) percapita gdp of India. if pakistan gets its bearings together, it'll leave India behind too.

pakistan is already rated some 50 ranks above india in happiness index ...why wont they be happy...they only have like six or so major social divisions ..there is bhai chara... And they dont need to live under machinations of nehru family or rss brahmins.