Pakistan PM Imran Khan , warned the UN of the threat of a ‘bloodbath’ in Kashmir

GucciGang

Just now, lovemystate said:

pakistan is already rated some 50 ranks above india in happiness index ...why wont they be happy...they only have like six or so major social divisions ..there is bhai chara... And they dont need to live under machinations of nehru family or rss brahmins.

Lolz Pakistan would be better than India by now if they have not waged war against India . It’s pretty easy for them to get developed very quick due to strategy location of country , unfortunately they were not at all using it and trying to involve war with India everytime for Kashmir same goes. To India , Indian economy would be much better situation if our politicians have taken economy as serious as Kashmir issue ...

Just now, AntheKada said:

go comment here please  to put a  legit comment against ... pak ... which always preaches and does  opposite

Avasaram ledhu bhaiya mana valu ready ga vuntaru tittadanike and paks kooda antey chestharu tittukovadam tappa em vundav comments lo waste 

peshawar attack taliban vallu chesaka kuda pak army is not negotiating with USA to put taliban in Afg.......god save humans

despite the masacre of school children pak army is able to do this and pak people are silent.....god save humans

and then read the comments by above sh1theads.....you will die laughing.....happy index anta:giggle:

5 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

India is the word given by British you know what word we use it’s hindustan do you actually know the meaning of Hindustan nope nothing just south India perception lo vunav antey Bro nuvu . I m applying my mind that’s the only reason I m still giving your respected and meaningful conversation than abuses . If you really think I m not using my mind then why don’t you just stop reacting to my posts and have a better life brother .. 

"we" use hindustan ..really ? did your grandmother even heard ofthat word ..even my mother wont recognize it. stop being no obtuse- you are either not applying your mind or just being insincere.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

pakistan is already rated some 50 ranks above india in happiness index ...why wont they be happy...they only have like six or so major social divisions ..there is bhai chara... And they dont need to live under machinations of nehru family or rss brahmins.

actually pakistan has similar problems that india has. its an even more stratified society than india is, currently. imagine India of 70s, 80s, that is Pakistan today. It is so hierarchichal that the problems of one caste doesn't affect the other in any meaningful way (since the state is absent in a lot of areas in Pakistan). No wonder they are happier than India. They are actually hurtling towards disaster, if they don't change their ways. lets not lionize pakistani society. 

pakistani elite are a representation of the outright religious bigotry, racist attitudes of pakistani society. most nri pakistani carry that attitude into the country of their residence.

bangladesh however is a much more egalitarian society (compared to India, that is).

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

peshawar attack taliban vallu chesaka kuda pak army is not negotiating with USA to put taliban in Afg.......god save humans

despite the masacre of school children pak army is able to do this and pak people are silent.....god save humans

and then read the comments by above sh1theads.....you will die laughing.....happy index anta:giggle:

Happiness index is by idiots for idiots to create idiots.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

actually pakistan has similar problems that india has. its an even more stratified society than india is, currently. imagine India of 70s, 80s, that is Pakistan today. It is so hierarchichal that the problems of one caste doesn't affect the other in any meaningful way (since the state is absent in a lot of areas in Pakistan). No wonder they are happier than India. They are actually hurtling towards disaster, if they don't change their ways. lets not lionize pakistani society. 

pakistani elite are a representation of the outright religious bigotry, racist attitudes of pakistani society. most nri pakistani carry that attitude into the country of their residence.

bangladesh however is a much more egalitarian society (compared to India, that is).

i know ..but somehow they seem a bit better to me compared to many indians ..they laugh more easy ..and the easy brotherhood that islam gives...they also carry themsevles with a little bit more diginity and bearing than many indians...i think it comes from islam than being pakistani though..i see that among indian muslims too.

3 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Lolz Pakistan would be better than India by now if they have not waged war against India . It’s pretty easy for them to get developed very quick due to strategy location of country , unfortunately they were not at all using it and trying to involve war with India everytime for Kashmir same goes. To India , Indian economy would be much better situation if our politicians have taken economy as serious as Kashmir issue ...

one good thing pak did was, it gave autonomy to all regions inside pakistan. unlike India, that broke all sorts of promises to the states, by limiting their powers, taking away their revenue.

but unfortunately pakistan's model didn't result in a successful country. So i don't know what is the right model for this region.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

little bit more diginity

purely a class thing. wait till capitalism takes hold of Pakistan. its a matter of time, when they become a nation of exhibitionist whores, just like India.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

veedu thurakollank rechagottadaniki speech ichinattu undi purely...

Chala too much bhayya , modi Gujarat nundi Kashmir varaku kelikadu . RSS goons anta 

Turakollu ila chestamu Ani inidrect ga bhayapedutunadu andarini. Comedy amiti ante 1980 mundu Hindu lone uggravadulu undevaru anta