Pakistan PM Imran Khan , warned the UN of the threat of a ‘bloodbath’ in Kashmir

GucciGang

27 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

i know ..but somehow they seem a bit better to me compared to many indians ..they laugh more easy ..and the easy brotherhood that islam gives...they also carry themsevles with a little bit more diginity and bearing than many indians...i think it comes from islam than being pakistani though..i see that among indian muslims too.

Easy brotherhood that Islam gives? You mean as long as they belong to the same sect? Islam may not have castes but they are very proficient in killing anyone who doesn't belong to the correct sect - Sunni/Shia/Ahmadi. Did you forget how many thousands of fellow muslims were killed by ISIS just because they are not Sunni?

9 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Brilliant speech ..direct from the heart. Modi on other hand is a scumbadg with blood of thousands on his hand. What misfortune that my telugu people need to be associated with a kasai and butcher on international scene and be associated with massacres in gujarat and kashmir.

Narsi gaadi girlfriend va nuvvu?

7 hours ago, crashnburn said:

probably greater than 50% of people in kashmir today were not even alive when pandits were exiled from kashmir.

what is their fault? hindus ki manasakshi ledhu. simple.

koncham aa brahmin pogaru entitlement ni pakkana petti, manishi laaga aalochinchandi. try.

Orei Brahmin percentage entha ra? Hindus motham Brahmins ani feel aithunnav, niku Hindus mida paki gaallaki unnantha knowledge unnattundi 

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Rey yerri pappa ....in kashmir alone Indian govt officially admitted to murder 35000 kashmiris and sacrificed 12000 soldiers and that too by 2009. Why ? because it cant tolerate their demand for azadi despite promising UN that it will conduct a plebisciete. How is that tolerance ? it violated every agreement with princely states. invaded goa in 60s, used to regularly dismiss state governments till 90s under article 356, still has office of governor who is nothing but a delhi spy, talks of one nation one language, taxes people but refuses to speak in their language. This is the most cruel country in the world hiding under some sanctimonous bull$hit.

Intha hate pettukonibwhy do you still live in India . Ekkadkaina 10gesi thongoka