is Kanhaiya Kumar the best orator of Contemporary Indian Politics?

hyperbole

I relish those times when there used to great debates in parliament  esp on BJP side arguments/counter-arguments from the legends like Atulji, Sushma Swaraj, Uma Bharathi, Promod Mahajan, George Fernandas used to be spectacular and thought provoking

I had a similar feeling  when I heard  this guy and one day will make his impact felt as he is a such a good orator with a great presence of mind but I also feel such a talent is wasted in CPI. He would have been a great guy  in opposition had he won as MP. His speeches are damn impactful and in my opinion he this generations best orator or one of the best orators.

I guarantee you can't stop listening fully after listening to first 10-15 minutes

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MuPaGuNa said:

maaku kooda shashi tharoor lanti vallu vunnaru..

evadini ekkada pettalo maaku telusu le seculars ani monna pedda pappu chinna pappu tho antunde

shashi tharoor is too polished for Indian politics, agree he is a great orator but not a great debater unlike Kanhaiya who is great debater with Phd in trolling .

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

I relish those times when there used to great debates in parliament  esp on BJP side arguments/counter-arguments from the legends like Atulji, Sushma Swaraj, Uma Bharathi, Promod Mahajan, George Fernandas used to be spectacular and thought provoking

I had a similar feeling  when I heard  this guy and one day will make his impact felt as he is a such a good orator with a great presence of mind but I also feel such a talent is wasted in CPI. He would have been a great guy  in opposition had he won as MP. His speeches are damn impactful and in my opinion he this generations best orator or one of the best orators.

I guarantee you can't stop listening fully after listening to first 10-15 minutes

Yes...he has exceptional oratorical skills irrespective of the ideology...he got a very good headstart last year when the central cabinet ministers concentrated on him and gave him a platform to launch himself as an emerging force opposing toxic right ideology...instead he wasted it down the drain rather his party cpi wasted immense talent....I think he didn't get enough support from his own party.....they should have projected him as their youth representative and take on the present establishment.Atleast ippudu kajapoina vachche term lo Aina panikochetodu...after straight two terms anti incumbency sets in and he could have been the driving factor to stir up the opposition...his speech and his diction is similar to that if George Fernandes...

P.S- it is not as if I support left ideology...no...but I like to have a good and capable opposition with new blood in our country...it will foster new changes and can augment our demographic dividend.

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:52 AM, Gnan_anna said:

Yes...he has exceptional oratorical skills irrespective of the ideology...he got a very good headstart last year when the central cabinet ministers concentrated on him and gave him a platform to launch himself as an emerging force opposing toxic right ideology...instead he wasted it down the drain rather his party cpi wasted immense talent....I think he didn't get enough support from his own party.....they should have projected him as their youth representative and take on the present establishment.Atleast ippudu kajapoina vachche term lo Aina panikochetodu...after straight two terms anti incumbency sets in and he could have been the driving factor to stir up the opposition...his speech and his diction is similar to that if George Fernandes...

P.S- it is not as if I support left ideology...no...but I like to have a good and capable opposition with new blood in our country...it will foster new changes and can augment our demographic dividend.

You echo my feeling bro.. I felt it the same way. I loathed him during the rohit vemula episode and never paid heed to him after that. Since couple of months(long commute) I started listening to his previous speeches and as wells as the current ones, one observation he has throughly matured  from 2015-2016 days, he is showing patience and now clearly understands to change the system or question the system he needs to be in the system or part of the system rather than go against it and for that reason he toned down and his speeches are well balanced unlike commies who make up everything as doom and gloomy.

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:57 AM, timmy said:

one of the best and he is witty too 

Yeah he is the biggest troller..bottom line never argue with a Bihari who has a PhD. I am yet to see someone who has beat this guy with a logic Or trolling in a debate

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

You echo my feeling bro.. I felt it the same way. I loathed him during the rohit vemula episode and never paid heed to him after that. Since couple of months(long commute) I started listening to his previous speeches and as wells as the current ones, one observation he has throughly matured  from 2015-2016 days, he is showing patience and now clearly understands to change the system or question the system he needs to be in the system or part of the system rather than go against it and for that reason he toned down and his speeches are well balanced unlike commies who make up everything as doom and gloomy.

Exactly brother...asalu itlantodu eh abvp nundo vachi untey ...Chala jagratha ga chusukunetollu rss vallu...manchi ga mentorship chesi encourage cheesey vallu....akkada cpi ithanni mislead cheyakunda untey challu with their old rotten rigid ideology tho....he has a disadvantage of coming from an underprivileged background...he has to learn everything by himself....I have lots of hopes on him and kejriwal....vallu e country ni edho complete ga marchestharani expect cheyanu but at least they will become the torch bearers for the Advent of new age politics...accountable and credible...we khaddar chokkalani Gandhi topi la ni kaashaayam chokkala ni chusthey ne virakthi puduthundhi....irrespective of parties dhadhapu andharu daridruley unnaru ippudu unna political scenario lo...

50 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Right person on the wrong side of the ideology...or wrong person taking on right ideology with lefties...

Or may be, time is not right... 

I think time is not right....he has to wait patiently for the tide to turnover...until then he should transform himself into a leader acceptable to masses all over the country...

• Upvote 1