Laundyans Are More Prone To Believing Fake News Because they Are Emotional People

Beardman

Chutiyans(Pakis and Indian Hardcore Muslims)

are prone to believe a Fake Book and Fake Prophet since 1300 yrs...

They Beleive whoever dont agree with them will go to hell...Lol

Muslims are the Evil happened to this current modern world....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

4 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Chutiyans(Pakis and Indian Hardcore Muslims)

are prone to believe a Fake Book and Fake Prophet since 1300 yrs...

They Beleive whoever dont agree with them will go to hell...Lol

Muslims are the Evil happened to this current modern world....

Spotted.

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Spotted.

So you  staunchly dont beleive in islam and Mohammad. ?

Nothing wrong in being emotional, being Violent with only one belief is the real problem in this world...

You may agree or not Islamic goons are a real problem than fake news.

15 minutes ago, ram4a said:

So you  staunchly dont beleive in islam and Mohammad. ?

Nothing wrong in being emotional, being Violent with only one belief is the real problem in this world...

You may agree or not Islamic goons are a real problem than fake news.

Lol. Did I say I don't believe or belive? You are proving again the TS point about being emotional without being logical/rational. Calm down and look at the trash propagated by Indians in whatsapp groups and twittarati (and of course Pakis do more than what we do, but being large population we rule the fake world). Being emotional is not a bad. But being emotional for fake theories/news without using the brain to comprehend and promoting the conspiracy theories is not good for society. It will create a society of imbeciles over the time. For proof look at Afg and Iran and PAk (Karachi especially) today and their societies back in 1970. Google for more info. I doubt you are logical enough to understand what I meant.

I agree with your statement of Muslims are evil happened to this world in modern world as much as I believe that the Hindu society is the worst one that propogated caste system for more than 3000 years and divided the people of the same soil.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Somedude said:

Lol. Did I say I don't believe or belive? You are proving again the TS point about being emotional without being logical/rational. Calm down and look at the trash propagated by Indians in whatsapp groups and twittarati (and of course Pakis do more than what we do, but being large population we rule the fake world). Being emotional is not a bad. But being emotional for fake theories/news without using the brain to comprehend and promoting the conspiracy theories is not good for society. It will create a society of imbeciles over the time. For proof look at Afg and Iran and PAk (Karachi especially) today and their societies back in 1970. Google for more info. I doubt you are logical enough to understand what I meant.

I agree with your statement of Muslims are evil happened to this world in modern world as much as I believe that the Hindu society is the worst one that propogated caste system for more than 3000 years and divided the people of the same soil.

Dsp posts oka caste Kay antey rajanna rajyam vachesindhi

Anthega