• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Rendu

• kakatiya

• boeing747

Uber la paisal migultayi antava ? considering car loan per month, insurance, gas expense and time we spend on driving around, Is it really worth to drive uber ? Only advantage I see is flexibility...drive when ever you want

overall ga, $15/hr lekka na workout ayitada ? after gas deductions, car insurance and per month installment...I understand it all depends on city to city and market to market but just trying to get an idea...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Uber la paisal migultayi antava ? considering car loan per month, insurance, gas expense and time we spend on driving around, Is it really worth to drive uber ? Only advantage I see is flexibility...drive when ever you want

overall ga, $15/hr lekka na workout ayitada ? after gas deductions, car insurance and per month installment...I understand it all depends on city to city and market to market but just trying to get an idea...

CA lo opt poragallu software job valla kanna ekkuva earning anta kada uncle 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Money is inconsistent..... Somedays you will be super busy ...some days you don't know... Like you mentioned...it depends from market to market...   From what I've heard 90% don't tip.... Gas/insurance/wear & tear/maintenance everything out of your pocket.... Uber/Lyft takes about 35-55% commission

8 hours ago, Rendu said:

Baa....since when u started ubering ???

Start cheyale baa just thinking anthey. Naa car 20 isthadi baa mpg danitho ubering chesthe nene reverse lo paisal lose avutha

7 hours ago, Rendu said:

Money is inconsistent..... Somedays you will be super busy ...some days you don't know... Like you mentioned...it depends from market to market...   From what I've heard 90% don't tip.... Gas/insurance/wear & tear/maintenance everything out of your pocket.... Uber/Lyft takes about 35-55% commission

Thinking of just doing it on weekends and Sunday football games. Dallas lo cowboys fans baaga ekkuva

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah mostly weekends anthe bro not regular weekdays. Weekends wasting too much time and doing nothing