• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Rendu

• kakatiya

• boeing747

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Thinking of just doing it on weekends and Sunday football games. Dallas lo cowboys fans baaga ekkuva

If you are a tough guy and can handle pressure..... Go for it.... Make sure you have a dual dash.cam in your vehicle..... Also there tons of YouTube videos of what to do and what not to do...Good luck

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too 

Citizhenship unchukoni uber endhi baa.. Manchi bodyshop or SC pettu exclusively for desi, mana desi batch antha akkade sacchiddhi

• Haha 1

Tesla Model X teesuko. You and your riders will enjoy as well as its a luxury car so you can make more.

I think they are offering free unlimited supercharging as well so near 0 maintenance.

With 0 maintenance and depreciation (Tax Deductible) of 58 cents per mile of driving would pay off for the car if you use it for may be 5 years.

I also heard you can depreciate the car itself in 5 years if you use it for commercial (business) purposes 

19 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Start cheyale baa just thinking anthey. Naa car 20 isthadi baa mpg danitho ubering chesthe nene reverse lo paisal lose avutha

Konni rojulu vaade rent ki istunadu anta adi try cheyi to get feel of it , then decide I heard try some hybrid type gas lo jara workout avutadi emo inkoti weekends e bar bapathi gali ekva vastadu anta tagutaru apudu apudu half boil estaru ants uber will give you cleaning charges but stillll

ca lo rates ekva baa per mile Texas lo jujubianukunta