Note exchange turned into scam during DeMo, Sitharaman has no clue about Macroeconomics - Subramanian Swamy

hyperbole

Overall ga well presented arguments, really like Swamy's guts in going against his own party and so far he has been on-point about his predictions on economy since demonetization. I think either De-mo is the biggest scam or the stupidest move, how can 99% of cash return to the banks? For example in my case I had about Rs 22,000 with me in old currency and I didn't bother to exchange it..I believe there are many people like me who didn't bother to exchange for various reasons but 99% cash returned  to the banks made me scratch my head after what all the people had to go through. Did the fake currency made it as well? there will no evidence of it as the demonetized currency will be  or was already destroyed and even if not destroyed almost impossible to scan through the hoard load of cash and identify and establish a trail

Kanisamu De-mo valla Bank-la daggara deposits perginaya ante adi kuda ledu, as per latest  report 50% of the bank accounts in India are dormant.

Monna chesina corporate tax cuts valla exchequer ki  Rs.1.5 lakh crores bokka, mana corporations pilli kuda bichamu eyyaru..baniya gallu. the owners and stock holders will become more richer if anything but I really doubt if they are going to spend whatever little they gain from corporate taxes on hiring. Even if it boosts some employment it will be too little too late. 

Only saving grace is we had a good monsson and hope that translates to bumper harvest. Atleast the rural sector spending kick start ayite economy konchamu anna improve ayitadi. 

• Upvote 1