Why beautiful actresses chose to be a keep or second wife..very sad

Daaarling

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Recently saw Charmi  video celebrating Puri's Birthday. She is looking very beautiful. why she chose flop director like puri who is already married. She was praising like a wife.

Evari sarada vaaridi akka

Charmi ochina tarvaata flop director ayyindu. Title should be Aadolla tho Sankanaakipoye mogollu.

maa koppula velama Puri i am proud :D ... has rebel life style and cinema ante pichi .... kalipindi variddarini ... charmi press meet was so emotional

i like her  determination .. they did not have even Rs 50k INR before making Ismart Shankar ... and she was talking openly and she never looks

arrogant( thanks for being short girl) .. she thanked Pothineni Ram ...

that qualifies her to be my ayn rand of course tfi mainstream will not get it

1 minute ago, AntheKada said:

maa koppula velama Puri i am proud :D ... has rebel life style and cinema ante pichi .... kalipindi variddarini ... charmi press meet was so emotional

i like determination .. they did not have even Rs 50k INR before making Ismart Shankar ... and she was talking openly and she never looks

arrogant( thanks for being short girl) .. she thanked Pothineni Ram ...

that qualifies her to be my ayn rand

Antha baane undhi kaani Ayn Rand Objectivism and caste feeling choosukoni proud avvadame tenor.gif

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Antha baane undhi kaani Ayn Rand Objectivism and caste feeling choosukoni proud avvadame tenor.gif

endo personal rivalry baa naaku puri ki ... talent unna intha mandi hating sesthunnarante aadiki talent mamool ga ledu ... and hate sesedi adiki talent  undani kadu ...

... charmi ayn rand is another dimension

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Lol.. andari Rand ani chadiva...andaru unchukovochu antunnademo anukunna

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Recently saw Charmi  video celebrating Puri's Birthday. She is looking very beautiful. why she chose flop director like puri who is already married. She was praising like a wife.

andaru anthey... 
Kutty Radhika

Sridevi

Tabu

Safithri

Anushka

Trisha

lot of actresses... may be they are emotionally weak and whoever gives them that emotional support they totally samarpinchukuntaaru to them..

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Jayalalitha, Sridevi and Savitri andaru emotionally vulnerable situation lo aa moment lo vallaki support ga unna person tho they settled.

Jayalalitha? You meant with MGR?

6 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Money