Zinda Thilismath works great

iddaritho

Had a really bad cough and cold with sore throat , tried OTC medicines here . my wife brought some of this medicine from india ,  i always doubted  indian medicine , first time i took it in milk as i couldn't breath last night with stuffy nose. Just took 6 drops of medicine. 

50 % relief from the symptoms and took 2 nd time and almost 80 to 90 % relief. 

Works great , never trusted indian medicine , but i will change my view 

Just now, iddaritho said:

Had a really bad cough and cold with sore throat , tried OTC medicines here . my wife brought some of this medicine from india ,  i always doubted  indian medicine , first time i took it in milk as i couldn't breath last night with stuffy nose. Just took 6 drops of medicine. 

50 % relief from the symptoms and took 2 nd time and almost 80 to 90 % relief. 

Works great , never trusted indian medicine , but i will change my view 

zinda thilismath very famous  know .... eculuyptus nunchi chetahru dilsukhnagar shivam madyalo untadhi ....  but just like zandu balm deni quality kuda tahgindhi 

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

zinda thilismath very famous  know .... eculuyptus nunchi chetahru dilsukhnagar shivam madyalo untadhi ....  but just like zandu balm deni quality kuda tahgindhi 

i am from hyderabad , i know about the medicine from ad's but never tried it , my wife from telanagna , she their family used it when she was kid and convinced me to try , even she tried on my kid who got sick earlier and she got better in a day. 

some times we feel western medicine is better than our own 

14 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

i am from hyderabad , i know about the medicine from ad's but never tried it , my wife from telanagna , she their family used it when she was kid and convinced me to try , even she tried on my kid who got sick earlier and she got better in a day. 

chinna pillaki evaku ... i mean less than 5 ki .... very powerful knwo ... even now i feel its too powerful

Ek number medicine....especially for children and infants...when they get affected with cold..

Adults ki kooda Manchi relaxation untundhi ..when nasal cavity is blocked, sneezing , cold etc etc..m

Try it with coffee or milk...ek number....

22 minutes ago, argadorn said:

chinna pillaki evaku ... i mean less than 5 ki .... very powerful knwo ... even now i feel its too powerful

Can be given....konchem burning sensation untundhi...but it's effective...rather than typical allopathy drops or syrups...

1 minute ago, caesar said:

Ek number medicine....especially for children and infants...when they get affected with cold..

Adults ki kooda Manchi relaxation untundhi ..when nasal cavity is blocked, sneezing , cold etc etc..m

Try it with coffee or milk...ek number....

only after a month

38 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Bro..needi Hyderabad and ur wife is from Telangana??...ardham kaaley bro....

• Haha 1