Sign petition to expose Audrey - the Hindu hating professor from Rutgers

prasadr

Just now, lovemystate said:

akkada rss vallu latrines kadagadaniki ellaru annav

Ayte entra erri poooka turkollu, christians kadagara ? Nuvvu nee pichi puku statement lu ! My point was to show you that islamic nations are not any better than India,and  I have done that! Don't even get why are you bringing RSS in this topic,enduku ippudu ruling govt BJP vndana? What if congress was in power? Well it was for five decades

53 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

its not hating hindus its expressing their opinion

u have an opinion I have an opinion

no two people think the same in the world

Agreed,

Exactly why I can do the comparison on how Hindu haters, Imran Khan, ISI, Audrey etc think alike.

It's also an informed opinion since all these groups abuse Hindus & abuse RSS.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Agreed,

Exactly why I can do the comparison on how Hindu haters, Imran Khan, ISI, Audrey etc think alike.

It's also an informed opinion since all these groups abuse Hindus & abuse RSS.

obviously Imran Khan, Audrey don't think alike.

she's just pissed off (like I'm) at being trolled by hindu nutters.

too bad, she didn't chose an anonymous id to do it. she's using her reputation as a professor to do this, and I don't support that.

a lot of her comments fall way beyond what can be characterized as academic discourse.

I hope she finds peace. but she's just a minor irritant.

is there anything in particular she was wrong about?

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

This female dog wants the world to believe Hindus are bad

AND

Aurangzeb is "misunderstood"...

she's a scholar in that area. if you dumbfcuks didn't troll her, she'd probably stuck to academic discussions (although not sure).

what was she wrong about bujji?

hindu hating kosam petition aithey, inka MBA professor na kodukulu unnaru ga islam gurinchi chethha vaagey kondeygaallu.? vaidya or something eppudo choosa gurthuledhu.

antha enduku RBI governor gurumurthy biggest islamophobe sick fcuk. vaadini kooda mooseddaama?

being trolled by hindu nutters is disgusting ra.

you wouldn't know, you are the one who does the trolling.

Hindus have a horrible history, just like any other religious group.

if you keep breastbeating about how peaceful and awesome you are, your bubble will be pricked by someone.

emi cheyyalemu brotheru. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

what was she wrong about bujji?

hindu hating kosam petition aithey, inka MBA professor na kodukulu unnaru ga islam gurinchi chethha vaagey kondeygaallu.? vaidya or something eppudo choosa gurthuledhu.

antha enduku RBI governor gurumurthy biggest islamophobe sick fcuk. vaadini kooda mooseddaama?

nice point

she's talking to, and responding to people who are beneath her, both in professional and social capacity.

I should learn from her, and avoid doing that mistake, but atleast I'm doing it anonymously.

but common man (or those who call themselves common man) are trash ra. they are just part of mindless mob.

4 hours ago, lovemystate said:

She simply said truth.. nee yenkamma rss ni ante hindus annatta? Hindus ni ante manalni annata. One nation one language laga ippudu one nation one organization- rss ani thayyarayyindhi.

Annaya entaina atta chesindi tappu

that said, I wish she stops engaging on twitter.

she's using her position as a scholar wrongly. it's going to affect her work.

she can't change the hindu nutters who troll her.

9 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

obviously Imran Khan, Audrey don't think alike.

she's just pissed off (like I'm) at being trolled by hindu nutters.

too bad, she didn't chose an anonymous id to do it. she's using her reputation as a professor to do this, and I don't support that.

a lot of her comments fall way beyond what can be characterized as academic discourse.

I hope she finds peace. but she's just a minor irritant.

is there anything in particular she was wrong about?

Imran Khan is a new entrant,

this lady has been spewing for a long time now.

Regarding trolling, go and read her literature, which has been debunked hundred times over.

And more importantly, I have already provided link to Pakistani govt sponsoring her.

But hey, she is still a neutral intellectual - right?

she didn't claim aurangazeb is awesome, and peaceful.

just that he, like every other ruler, was a complex human being, and his actions cannot simply be described only in terms of religious bigotry. this is what Indian textbooks teach about Aurangazeb, as a  religious zealot and tyrant.

she's not disputing the tyrant part. she provides examples for how he cunningly used religion to keep his power. sorta how modi does now.