Let's expose Gandhi - the man who normalized Hindu hatred in India

prasadr

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

@Gnan_anna

Dude, oka vishayam, if non- violence and letting people kill us and not standing for your religion ilantivi mana ancestors chesintegy ippudu nee Peru sarfaraz Katrey na Peru bul bul Suleman abdulla Valhalla ani untundey. Dont let what people like shivaji did go to waste, in the name of tolerance . 

Tolerance and respect towards all religions is the core of Hinduism,  it preaches vasudaika kutumbam. But it doesnt mean when someone is trying to decimate you , you can hide behind the veil of tolerance and pretend nothing happened. 

"Tolerance for others" and "outright cowardice and incapability" are two completely different things. 

Gandhi was so influential  with psyops from british that he made Hindus to forget the basic tenets of Bhagavad Gita.. ie to perform your duty not worrying about results

Ahimsa itself is a pathetic concept that is not part of any survival in humans/animals etc, gandhi made us to adopt an imaginary theme to let us die by inaction than action of fighting against british for our own freedom

Gandhi fought in Boer War for british along with Winston Churchill, surprisingly.. they both were opponents in 1947.. we are supposed to believe this is not by design

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

@Gnan_anna

Dude, oka vishayam, if non- violence and letting people kill us and not standing for your religion ilantivi mana ancestors chesintegy ippudu nee Peru sarfaraz Katrey na Peru bul bul Suleman abdulla Valhalla ani untundey. Dont let what people like shivaji did go to waste, in the name of tolerance . 

Tolerance and respect towards all religions is the core of Hinduism,  it preaches vasudaika kutumbam. But it doesnt mean when someone is trying to decimate you , you can hide behind the veil of tolerance and pretend nothing happened. 

"Tolerance for others" and "outright cowardice and incapability" are two completely different things. 

3c4sj2.jpg

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Huh, it's the same excuse Hitler gave while happily killing millions of them.

He used Jews greed as an excuse to cull them.

Where you are partly right though is the social constra at that time.

What you are not right though is that Khilafats cared naught for these conditions, Like I said, this is a continuation of what Tipu started and nothing to do with Social Construct at that time.

PROOF is in the pudding.

During these 90 years, Muslims offered one thing to Hindus, Convert or die.

Wonder what "convert or die" has got anything to do with Landlords oppressing anyone? 

IF some one is oppressing you, fighting them makes sense but "converting them" makes little sense.

Here is what Dr Ambedkar observes in his book and pin points Moplah explicitly and takes on Gandhi's duplicity.

Unless of course you think Ambedkar's observations are WRONG on Moplah - Do you think he is wrong?

If you think I am lying about Ambedkar - do quote the correction.

WHat I don't want is people diverting from what Ambedkar said on Moplah and Gandhi to some other topic.

Brother etu velthunna nuvvu...moplahs gurinchi matladuthuntey khilafats gurinchi antunnav...khilafats movement served as a watershed to the moplah uprisings...moplahs had historical reasons...Anni dimensions chadavali..historical incidents gurinchi sadivetappudu we have to take all the accounts into our narrative....only ambedkar writings pattukoni argue cheyalantey na valla kadhu brother...one more thing neither ambedkar nor Gandhi nor savarkar nor Bose nor bhaghat sing are gods...vallu thappulu chestharu ...chesi untaru kuda...but twisting their mistakes into proofs for our own biases is not pardonable...selective appeasement musliminority resulted in today's political scenario....let us not create a totally opposite monster of totalitarian state by our selective outrage against that minority itself....nu esina thread was good...raping a dalit girl by Muslims...but we have failed to understand the status of dalits and women in present day society....perpetrators memokkarey kaadhu meeru kuda unnaru Ani anadam saripodhu brother...we had and we are failing to understand the root causes of the oppression on the downtrodden...whether it is dalits, obc or women...I'm not deliberately derailing your thread ...I'm presenting you the facts surrounding an historical incident...which should be the right way of assessing it's merits...

I still dont understand one thing , if Hinduism lo lower castes ni antha darunanga treat chesi untey, ippatiki under those 100s of years of Muslim rule and British rule , now Hinduism should be filled only with uppercaste people. Why would lower castes stick to Hinduism if they were so mistreated and in fact you used to get monetary benefit if you convert to abrahamic religions. Monetary benefits were there during mughal rule and it is still relevant with all the missionary fundings. 

Am not stating any thing. It's just a thought I've been pondering on since few weeks. 

I would be glad if someone enlightens me on this topic. 

What am I missing? 

10 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

@Gnan_anna

Brother nenu nee view point ki against kaadhu but deliberate twisting of facts vaddu brother..let us first think why we ended up into this mess...why Christian missionaries could succeed in conversions...why muslims were able to subdue us for a long time....by the way brother ..I never stated that I would support gandhiji's ahimsa...neither his policy during freedom struggle...ivanni matlaadithey we thread topic nundi divert aitham...

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Brother etu velthunna nuvvu...moplahs gurinchi matladuthuntey khilafats gurinchi antunnav...khilafats movement served as a watershed to the moplah uprisings...moplahs had historical reasons...Anni dimensions chadavali..historical incidents gurinchi sadivetappudu we have to take all the accounts into our narrative....only ambedkar writings pattukoni argue cheyalantey na valla kadhu brother...one more thing neither ambedkar nor Gandhi nor savarkar nor Bose nor bhaghat sing are gods...vallu thappulu chestharu ...chesi untaru kuda...but twisting their mistakes into proofs for our own biases is not pardonable...selective appeasement musliminority resulted in today's political scenario....let us not create a totally opposite monster of totalitarian state by our selective outrage against that minority itself....nu esina thread was good...raping a dalit girl by Muslims...but we have failed to understand the status of dalits and women in present day society....perpetrators memokkarey kaadhu meeru kuda unnaru Ani anadam saripodhu brother...we had and we are failing to understand the root causes of the oppression on the downtrodden...whether it is dalits, obc or women...I'm not deliberately derailing your thread ...I'm presenting you the facts surrounding an historical incident...which should be the right way of assessing it's merits...

I appreciate your unbiased nature. That's what we need right now. Not jumping to conclusions based on biased news reports is essential. 

Now coming to some practical life examples, Islam majority unna countries example Pakistan and Bangladesh lo why did hindu population decreased inth last 3- 4  decades . 

Was religion key factor or any oppression on muslims by landlords? 

Read "lajja" written by a Muslim Bangladeshi (Taslima Nasreen) .  You will see what happens when muslims are a majority. 

38 minutes ago, Cation said:

Yes, because what is the point of defending something that is not even defined properly?

Nuvvu definitionsu,  meaningsu ankuntu undu,  one fine day okadu vachi ' bomb laga dengey' antadu. Vadiki nee definitions and explanations tho pani ledu. 

1 minute ago, dasari said:

3c4sj2.jpg

Yeah, 

Looks like even Afrikan Americans did not buy into MLK.

Look at the black on black violence in Chicago.

And more importantly, MLK fought for Black civil rights

Where as Gandhi fought for Muslim and British rights while telling Hindus to die willingly.

9 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Brother nenu nee view point ki against kaadhu but deliberate twisting of facts vaddu brother..let us first think why we ended up into this mess...why Christian missionaries could succeed in conversions...why muslims were able to subdue us for a long time....by the way brother ..I never stated that I would support gandhiji's ahimsa...neither his policy during freedom struggle...ivanni matlaadithey we thread topic nundi divert aitham...

What do you think are the reasons behind muslims rule , and the success of Christian missionaries. There might be many factors responsible.  Let's start with a few . 

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

For all those here...here is the PDF link of book...ambedkar always criticised Hinduism rather logically I should confess...instead going over the flaws pointed out by him...we are hell bent on using his works to criticise others and even ambedkar himself...emunnaru Ra Bhai...

https://www.mea.gov.in › ambPDF
Web results
Babasaheb Dr. BR Ambedkar - The Ministry of External Affairs

Aadu ramayanam no kooda criticize chesadu ga 

15 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

I am not denying the facts you posted,

just the interpretation of it.

Khilafat movement was watershed for Malabar revolt, NOT Moplah massacres.

Both are different.

This is what I am talking. Our history is so distorted that we don't even distinguish between the two,

Khilafat served as base for both Moplah massacres and Malabar revolution.

This is what gave historians a basis to hide the dastardly acts of Khilafat by hiding them with Malabar revolution.

Now coming to Dalit rapes,

Statistics shows Dalits being raped by Hindus are miniscule when compared to them being raped by Muslims.

The basis for this is the SC/ST act which serves as a hammer and protects the community.

Where the law fails though is when a Dalit is raped by muslims - everyone is busy covering it in the name of secularism.

My posts are not a means to abuse anyone.

It is to present facts.

Just like how we can not hide dastardly acts done on Dalits by upper castes,

we should not hide the genocide done by Islam on Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists.

Healing can only begin with acknowledgement of history.

Lies can never heal....And because we have been lying, the wound is festering.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

I appreciate your unbiased nature. That's what we need right now. Not jumping to conclusions based on biased news reports is essential. 

Now coming to some practical life examples, Islam majority unna countries example Pakistan and Bangladesh lo why did hindu population decreased inth last 3- 4  decades . 

Was religion key factor or any oppression on muslims by landlords? 

Read "lajja" written by a Muslim Bangladeshi (Taslima Nasreen) .  You will see what happens when muslims are a majority. 

Lajja was a good book brother...read it long back...taslima nasreen has lots of guts to expose  them....na udheshyam endhantey why didn't we oppose the people who attacked her in Hyderabad(  she was attacked by mim)  surely even the cut throat right wingers existed then too...ikkada problem endhantey...selective outrage to fulfill our biases...taslima nasreen was given shelter by westbengal for a period of time....on this account I would like to digress...removal of triple talaq was a very good thing done by this govt since it's inception in 2014...itlantivi Inka cheyali ...constructive criticism is better brother rather than twisting the history...it would turn the normal people into close minded bigots and monsters....Gandhi ni criticise chesthunnavallu ippudu unnaru appudu unaaru...I don't have a problem in criticising him nor others...in fact it is a freedom of speech which is the highest order of a state and gift given by democracy to it's people...if we study our freedom struggle very closely we can see lot of contradictions in the way Gandhi steered the freedom struggle...

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

I am not denying the facts you posted,

just the interpretation of it.

Khilafat movement was watershed for Malabar revolt, NOT Moplah massacres.

Both are different.

This is what I am talking. Our history is so distorted that we don't even distinguish between the two,

Khilafat served as base for both Moplah massacres and Malabar revolution.

This is what gave historians a basis to hide the dastardly acts of Khilafat by hiding them with Malabar revolution.

Now coming to Dalit rapes,

Statistics shows Dalits being raped by Hindus are miniscule when compared to them being raped by Muslims.

The basis for this is the SC/ST act which serves as a hammer and protects the community.

Where the law fails though is when a Dalit is raped by muslims - everyone is busy covering it in the name of secularism.

My posts are not a means to abuse anyone.

It is to present facts.

Just like how we can not hide dastardly acts done on Dalits by upper castes,

we should not hide the genocide done by Islam on Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists.

Healing can only begin with acknowledgement of history.

Lies can never heal....And because we have been lying, the wound is festering.

At last there is something we can agree upon brother....all in all I want to end the argument on this positive note brother...

• Like 1

Just to prove my point on how biased history as well narrative is against Hindus ->

These are yesterday's headlines from NDtv and Tribune

EFy2Br-UwAEngM1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EFy2Ca3VUAAeSI-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Just reading the headlines and image associated, anyone can understand that a Hindu baba tried tantrik rituals and killed a Boy.

But read the news, it's a Muslim baba who killed a muslim boy.

Why those headlines hiding the muslim connection?

This is basically what has been happening for 100 years now. Protect muslims and malign Hindus.

When you point at this blatant lies, you get abused as a bigot.

• Upvote 1