Let's expose Gandhi - the man who normalized Hindu hatred in India

prasadr

15 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

What do you think are the reasons behind muslims rule , and the success of Christian missionaries. There might be many factors responsible.  Let's start with a few . 

That topic itself has the merits of starting another thread brother....we have to go back to Vedas and akkadi nundi discuss cheyali....right now I don't have complete knowledge on this topic...na views inni rojulu biased ga unnavi on this topic...right now I'm reading the other end of this spectrum...then I can come to a conclusion...ippudu chebithey they may heavily tilt towards my previous biases...

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

That topic itself has the merits of starting another thread brother....we have to go back to Vedas and akkadi nundi discuss cheyali....right now I don't have complete knowledge on this topic...na views inni rojulu biased ga unnavi on this topic...right now I'm reading the other end of this spectrum...then I can come to a conclusion...ippudu chebithey they may heavily tilt towards my previous biases...

Respect. 

12 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Lajja was a good book brother...read it long back...taslima nasreen has lots of guts to expose  them....na udheshyam endhantey why didn't we oppose the people who attacked her in Hyderabad(  she was attacked by mim)  surely even the cut throat right wingers existed then too...

We are at a stage where we cant fight for ourselves due to confusion and bull ideologies taught to us from childhood. I guess this is one of the points TS wants to highlight. Ee pathetic situation ravadaniki one of the reasons is being highlighted by @prasadr 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Nuvvu definitionsu,  meaningsu ankuntu undu,  one fine day okadu vachi ' bomb laga dengey' antadu. Vadiki nee definitions and explanations tho pani ledu. 

My point is based on Sanathana dharma, hindutva is defined as a way of life more so than a religion. So, people that pray to Vishnu or Shiva, can all follow the same way of life even though they have different religions, as in whom they believe as God is  So, what is the point of calling US as Hindus when the US is itself not defined properly. Who is a Hindu and who is not? 

7 hours ago, prasadr said:

Just to start off, look what this man did to "Raghupati Raghava" song from Nama Ramayana.

Look at the perversion of Gandhi, who could turn one of holiest songs into a distortion,

A question, would he have dared to something similar to Bible or Quran?

EF0bSe7UYAAzFY7?format=jpg&name=large

This thread will expose the damage caused to Hindus and how he normalized Hindu hatred in India.

Idi sare kani..y is ur Howdy modi licking Gandhis ass even now?

sabarmati lo edo announcement anta kada ivala..

oka hindu rakshakudi ga nee comment enti

24 minutes ago, siru said:

Idi sare kani..y is ur Howdy modi licking Gandhis ass even now?

sabarmati lo edo announcement anta kada ivala..

oka hindu rakshakudi ga nee comment enti

Asking the wrong guy,

Go and ask BJP and Modi supporters for it.

I have my theories, which I will post as the thread progresses.

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

I still dont understand one thing , if Hinduism lo lower castes ni antha darunanga treat chesi untey, ippatiki under those 100s of years of Muslim rule and British rule , now Hinduism should be filled only with uppercaste people. Why would lower castes stick to Hinduism if they were so mistreated and in fact you used to get monetary benefit if you convert to abrahamic religions. Monetary benefits were there during mughal rule and it is still relevant with all the missionary fundings. 

Am not stating any thing. It's just a thought I've been pondering on since few weeks. 

I would be glad if someone enlightens me on this topic. 

What am I missing? 

@prasadrDude,  would you care to throw some light? Please.

8 hours ago, prasadr said:

So, as per you Jews are part of the problem why they got massacred by Hitler?

Let me know which among these groups have been involved in bombings/shootings/vehicle rampage in US, Canda, Europe, UK, Australia

1. Hindus

2. Buddhists

3. Jains

4. Jews

Want to know which groups have been involved in bombings/knifings/shootings/vehicle rampage in all these areas?

1. Muslims.

When you understand the above 2 facts, your whole lies are exposed,

People like you want to hide the fact that it's just one group that has been shitting on humanity for a long time now.

And when people like me point to these facts by providing proofs, you abuse us to silence us.

WHY?

7 hours ago, prasadr said:

Wait Wait,

Did this moron just call books written by Ambedkar and Anne Besant as irrelevant?!!

Worse, he makes light of facts quoted by these 2  to hide the state sanctioned atrocities committed by Muslims.

Problem for bigots like you is that current generation has little appetite for your lies and are willing to learn the truth and form their own opinion.

All I am doing is present the facts - people like you want to hide the facts.

Instead of abusing me,

why not just address the facts I have mentioned and prove me as liar.

All you say I am this and that...just address the facts and let us see your own proofs showing me as liar.

that's what i've been trying to convey , people who radicalicalize these radical elements just do the exact thing that u're doing here ...

they just selectively quote what works for them from the books they've read  and try to influence innocent people , be it mulla preachings at the madarsas or  be it hindu leader preachings, the MO is the same.... any person who does this irrespective of the community they belong to deserve to be lynched or locked up for life because u people are actually the real problem in the society 

usually i wouldnt try to explain so much to a stupid person like u because its a waste of my time and ur brain is too small to comprehend it , but im writing this for other rational people who are going to look at this discussion...

dumbfucks like u deserve severe punishments , im all for free speech but whenever i come across radicals like u i get a feeling that its actually a bad thing 

5 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

But preaching non-violence right from childhood to kids and teaching it as a noble virtue is turning many into imbecile cowards. 

so , when it comes to u , would u teach ur kids to be violent against a whole community just because u dont like what a certain section of them are doing ? .... kids have to be thought how to be non violent , that doesn't make them imbecile cowards .... imbecile cowards are the ones who doesn't stand up for themselves when they face problems and dont deal with them rationally , people who doesnt pickup weapons and go to a war are not imbeciles ....

5 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

For all those here...here is the PDF link of book...ambedkar always criticised Hinduism rather logically I should confess...instead going over the flaws pointed out by him...we are hell bent on using his works to criticise others and even ambedkar himself...emunnaru Ra Bhai...

https://www.mea.gov.in › ambPDF
Web results
Babasaheb Dr. BR Ambedkar - The Ministry of External Affairs

lol veediki adi chadivi ardham chekune antha thelivi certainly ledu , right from the moment he starts reading it , he'll start it off with a biased mindset , edo articles and books chadivithe intellectual aipoyanu aney feeling unnadu dumbfucker , there is a difference between having a lot of information and having a lot of knowledge ... veedi daggara unnadi is all a lot of useless information...

4 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

@prasadrDude,  would you care to throw some light? Please.

Some times truth is stranger than fiction.

I have no opinion on this since I am unable to find any sources online to confirm when the actual tyranny in the name of caste started.

It was not like this at one point.

Example 1:

Shankunthala was by any means of low caste, yet King Dushyant falls in love her, marries her & eventually the namesake India as nation Bharath is born.

There were castes but they were definitely interchangeable. Discrimination was at best limited to Kriya.

Example 2:

Karna, as soon as he becomes a king because of generosity of Duryodhana, becomes a Khathriya. A leg up.

Example 3:

Little known facts that in India Jata, Nairs, Reddy, Kamma, Kapu and some other castes are Shudhras.

Yes, it is strange but the so called upper castes in Andhra were originally Shudhras.

Due to economic mobility and eventually power, these Shudhras eventually stopped being looked as Shudhras.

There are many examples like that but I am too lazy to point out. But the pattern was more about "power" and less about Caste.

Caste and birth definitely played a role but people who did well in life and had mobility eventually moved up, like Kammas, Kapus and Reddys.

This pattern can be seen in every religion and every society, In India we call it caste & other societies, countries & religions, it's called some thing else.

What made worse for Hindus was the concept of untouchability.

Not sure when this crept in but this was never a practice for a long time. If it was in Andhra itself Shudhras like Kammas, reddy's and Kapus would have never been accepted in society.

So, this concept of untouchability crept in after the upward mobility of a lot of Shudhras across India.

Now to current facts ->

1. Lot of SC's did convert out of Hinduism.

2. Lot of SC still form backbone of Hinduism.

3. OBC are by bar the biggest proponents of Hinduism in India.

4. Upper caste by and far have lost the will to fight on ground for Hinduism.

meaning, in current decades, expect a lot of mobility in SC's and OBC's & see them replace current upper castes as dominant forces for Hinduism like at point Reddy's, Kammas and Kapus were...

Regarding your question why so many did not convert, may be the answer is simpler, Hinduism is simple and does not demand any thing from you.

Abrahamic religions by nature demand servitude. That's why the first generation converts are always forced or coerced.

After all it's human nature to resist servitude, no matter how power god is. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

Some times truth is stranger than fiction.

I have no opinion on this since I am unable to find any sources online to confirm when the actual tyranny in the name of caste started.

It was not like this at one point.

Example 1:

Shankunthala was by any means of low caste, yet King Dushyant falls in love her, marries her & eventually the namesake India as nation Bharath is born.

There were castes but they were definitely interchangeable. Discrimination was at best limited to Kriya.

Example 2:

Karna, as soon as he becomes a king because of generosity of Duryodhana, becomes a Khathriya. A leg up.

Example 3:

Little known facts that in India Jata, Nairs, Reddy, Kamma, Kapu and some other castes are Shudhras.

Yes, it is strange but the so called upper castes in Andhra were originally Shudhras.

Due to economic mobility and eventually power, these Shudhras eventually stopped being looked as Shudhras.

There are many examples like that but I am too lazy to point out. But the pattern was more about "power" and less about Caste.

Caste and birth definitely played a role but people who did well in life and had mobility eventually moved up, like Kammas, Kapus and Reddys.

This pattern can be seen in every religion and every society, In India we call it caste & other societies, countries & religions, it's called some thing else.

What made worse for Hindus was the concept of untouchability.

Not sure when this crept in but this was never a practice for a long time. If it was in Andhra itself Shudhras like Kammas, reddy's and Kapus would have never been accepted in society.

So, this concept of untouchability crept in after the upward mobility of a lot of Shudhras across India.

Now to current facts ->

1. Lot of SC's did convert out of Hinduism.

2. Lot of SC still form backbone of Hinduism.

3. OBC are by bar the biggest proponents of Hinduism in India.

4. Upper caste by and far have lost the will to fight on ground for Hinduism.

meaning, in current decades, expect a lot of mobility in SC's and OBC's & see them replace current upper castes as dominant forces for Hinduism like at point Reddy's, Kammas and Kapus were...

Regarding your question why so many did not convert, may be the answer is simpler, Hinduism is simple and does not demand any thing from you.

Abrahamic religions by nature demand servitude. That's why the first generation converts are always forced or coerced.

After all it's human nature to resist servitude, no matter how power god is. :)

finally i've read one of ur posts completely and i think i need an eye bleach now , the gist is u're a dumbass and u have no idea about what u're talking , so, stop spewing bullshit . all the  points that ur talking abt are utter nonsense , point by point i can call u out on ur nonsense , just let me know if u want me to and i'll do it, even though i want to do it right now i dont have the patience to educate a dumbass like u because its pointless and u'll never change even if i give  u a logical explanation ... u're as high as a drug addict , but religion is ur drug here .... people like u need therapy and not logical replies to ur arguments

item fellows like u should be committed to a mental asylum, so that others can live in peace

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

finally i've read one of ur posts completely and i think i need an eye bleach now , the gist is u're a dumbass and u have no idea about what u're talking , so, stop spewing bullshit . all the  points that ur talking abt are utter nonsense , point by point i can call u out on ur nonsense , just let me know if u want me to and i'll do it, even though i want to do it right now i dont have the patience to educate a dumbass like u because its pointless and u'll never change even if i explain ... u're as high as a drug addict , but religion is ur drug here .... people like u need therapy and not logical replies to ur arguments

As expected from your posts,

they offer no substance except abuse.

I would rather you made a foolish observation than to make a fool of your self with your rants.

Choice is yours buddy.