Let's expose Gandhi - the man who normalized Hindu hatred in India

prasadr

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

As expected from your posts,

they offer no substance except abuse.

I would rather you made a foolish observation than to make a fool of your self with your rants.

Choice is yours buddy.

its not an abuse , u're  really an absolute idiot and im calling u out for it .... 

2 hours ago, prasadr said:

Some times truth is stranger than fiction.

I have no opinion on this since I am unable to find any sources online to confirm when the actual tyranny in the name of caste started.

It was not like this at one point.

Example 1:

Shankunthala was by any means of low caste, yet King Dushyant falls in love her, marries her & eventually the namesake India as nation Bharath is born.

There were castes but they were definitely interchangeable. Discrimination was at best limited to Kriya.

Example 2:

Karna, as soon as he becomes a king because of generosity of Duryodhana, becomes a Khathriya. A leg up.

Example 3:

Little known facts that in India Jata, Nairs, Reddy, Kamma, Kapu and some other castes are Shudhras.

Yes, it is strange but the so called upper castes in Andhra were originally Shudhras.

Due to economic mobility and eventually power, these Shudhras eventually stopped being looked as Shudhras.

There are many examples like that but I am too lazy to point out. But the pattern was more about "power" and less about Caste.

Caste and birth definitely played a role but people who did well in life and had mobility eventually moved up, like Kammas, Kapus and Reddys.

This pattern can be seen in every religion and every society, In India we call it caste & other societies, countries & religions, it's called some thing else.

What made worse for Hindus was the concept of untouchability.

Not sure when this crept in but this was never a practice for a long time. If it was in Andhra itself Shudhras like Kammas, reddy's and Kapus would have never been accepted in society.

So, this concept of untouchability crept in after the upward mobility of a lot of Shudhras across India.

Now to current facts ->

1. Lot of SC's did convert out of Hinduism.

2. Lot of SC still form backbone of Hinduism.

3. OBC are by bar the biggest proponents of Hinduism in India.

4. Upper caste by and far have lost the will to fight on ground for Hinduism.

meaning, in current decades, expect a lot of mobility in SC's and OBC's & see them replace current upper castes as dominant forces for Hinduism like at point Reddy's, Kammas and Kapus were...

Regarding your question why so many did not convert, may be the answer is simpler, Hinduism is simple and does not demand any thing from you.

Abrahamic religions by nature demand servitude. That's why the first generation converts are always forced or coerced.

After all it's human nature to resist servitude, no matter how power god is. :)

here's the logical explanation, of course all these will fly right past ur empty brain  , im just doing it for the sake of it

Example 1:

Shankunthala was by any means of low caste, yet King Dushyant falls in love her, marries her & eventually the namesake India as nation Bharath is born.

There were castes but they were definitely interchangeable. Discrimination was at best limited to Kriya.

From the legend, Shakunthala was a beautiful woman , dushyanth fell in love with her because of her beauty and not because of her caste , u can twist this this in anyway that u like but that's the fact

Example 2:

Karna, as soon as he becomes a king because of generosity of Duryodhana, becomes a Khathriya. A leg up.

asala kshatriya endi ra , the entire mahabharath was based on krishna who's a yadava ....Karna was always the rightful heir to the throne , he just had to prove his worth to duryodhana to become an actual king , but in the right circumstances he would have become a king by birth

Example 3:

Little known facts that in India Jata, Nairs, Reddy, Kamma, Kapu and some other castes are Shudhras.

Yes, it is strange but the so called upper castes in Andhra were originally Shudhras.

Due to economic mobility and eventually power, these Shudhras eventually stopped being looked as Shudhras.

until the 80's nee lanti item gaallathone undedi AP and TG to caste system , when all the other castes started getting a proper education things changed , eventually nuvvu paina cheppina caste people antha bought lands from what they earned and rightfully became the owners , nee lanti item gaallu ne inka are still living in the past , these people rightfully earned what they have now and started influencing the political system with the wealth they created , which is natural in any economic and democratic system.

Now to current facts ->

yeah because they dint have a choice , they were being suppressed and they took an easy way out , which is what every human in that situation would do , nee lanti waste fellow gaalla approval teeskovala enti before they take a decision about their lives.

feel grateful for it.

idiot , the're just a majority % of the hindu population , so of course they will be

radicalized idiots like u are fighting , no one else is

19 minutes ago, prasadr said:

😎

paina raasa chusko ra item , ofcourse u wont change with any logical inputs , because its in ur DNA , i just wrote it for the sake of the argument

21 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

here's the logical explanation, of course all these will fly right past ur empty brain  , im just doing it for the sake of it

Example 1:

From the legend, Shakunthala was a beautiful woman , dushyanth fell in love with her because of her beauty and not because of her caste , u can twist this this in anyway that u like but that's the fact

Example 2:

asala kshatriya endi ra , the entire mahabharath was based on krishna who's a yadava ....Karna was always the rightful heir to the throne , he just had to prove his worth to duryodhana to become an actual king , but in the right circumstances he would have become a king by birth

Example 3:

until the 80's nee lanti item gaallathone undedi AP and TG to caste system , when all the other castes started getting a proper education things changed , eventually nuvvu paina cheppina caste people antha bought lands from what they earned and rightfully became the owners , nee lanti item gaallu ne inka are still living in the past , these people rightfully earned what they have now

Now to current facts ->

yeah because they dint have a choice , they were being suppressed and they took an easy way out , which is what every human in that situation would do , nee lanti waste fellow gaalla approval teeskovala enti before they take a decision about their lives.

feel grateful for it.

idiot , the're just a majority % of the hindu population , so of course they will be

radicalized idiots like u are fighting , no one else is

1. Shakunthala being a beautiful woman is case in point of Caste being a non-factor. Mobility was earned, by wealth, knowledge, power or in this case beauty/character. You just proved my point. Caste did not matter, what mattered was whether Shakunthala was good for Dushyant or not & he deemed she was.

2. Karna birth circumstances are moot. No one outside of very select few knew his birth secret. Meaning, when he was anointed as Anga Raju by Duryodhana, it was because of his capability, irrespective of caste. Even in death Durnodhana did not know who karna truly was. Again, not sure how your logic counters my fact?!

3. I am not talking about 1980's. Before I give counter, what do you think I was referring to when I talked about dominant castes of India at one time being Shudhras? Did you even read my post? What did I post and what is your reply? Is there any link?

I  was talking about Caste mobility being a normal thing at one time in India. Jats, Nairs, Reddy's, Kammas, Kapus, Marathas, Gowdas, etc were ALL SHUDHRAS. This is not fiction. This is fact. Due to them owning lands, getting rich, powerful and at one point even owning kingdom's, they got social mobility. Meaning, Caste was not an issue. If it was there would not be a Reddi Kingdom of Kondavidu.

I don't doubt for a minute that other castes will achieve mobility. That was not a point of contention or discussion. What was the point of discussion was Caste oppression and why there are so many lower caste Hindus still sticking with Hinduism.

On this, I pointed that at one point lot of Shudhras like the castes I mentioned, achieved Social mobility - meaning Caste discrimination was a non-factor for a long time in India.

It indeed did become an issue at a much later time in our history.

4. Me stating lot of SC's moved out Hinduism was based on fact. It was an observation, not a spiteful one. Just an honest observation. not sure why You got so riled up for a fact I mentioned?!!

5. SC's being backbone of Hinduism is something I am extremely greatful for. I bow to them with all humility, because, in spite of everything that happened to them, they still stuck with us and in fact are at the fore front of it's revival.

6. OBC's being big is again an observation. Strange that you agree with me but still call me an idiot!!??

7. I don't have caste, if that is what you are referring to. I have renounced my caste a while back. I am just a Hindu now, nothing else. You can infer what ever you want from it - really don't give a .

21 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

paina raasa chusko ra item , ofcourse u wont change with any logical inputs , because its in ur DNA , i just wrote it for the sake of the argument

😎

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

so , when it comes to u , would u teach ur kids to be violent against a whole community just because u dont like what a certain section of them are doing ? .... kids have to be thought how to be non violent , that doesn't make them imbecile cowards .... imbecile cowards are the ones who doesn't stand up for themselves when they face problems and dont deal with them rationally , people who doesnt pickup weapons and go to a war are not imbeciles ....

First things first : donot retaliate , follow non-violence ani nerpiyadam is wrong. I would rather teach my kids donot hurt anyone but stand up strong for what you value and what you believe ani cheptha. I won't tell my kids Gandhi la non-violence follow avvandi britishers India vadili vellinattu nee problems kuda solve aithayi ani. 

And looks like you got confused about the discussions here, the point is to defending your religion against any kind of force which is harming you. Magically among the many religions in India only 2 of them whose origins are out of india seem to be the problem. 

Would you care to explain why though we have many religions only the two abrahamic religions have conflict with hinduism? 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, prasadr said:

Just to start off, look what this man did to "Raghupati Raghava" song from Nama Ramayana.

Look at the perversion of Gandhi, who could turn one of holiest songs into a distortion,

A question, would he have dared to something similar to Bible or Quran?

EF0bSe7UYAAzFY7?format=jpg&name=large

This thread will expose the damage caused to Hindus and how he normalized Hindu hatred in India.

aa lyrics lo em tappu kanipinchindi neeku

1 hour ago, GullyBoy said:

aa lyrics lo em tappu kanipinchindi neeku

you know EXACTLY what the mistake is,

It's perfectly understandable some people are ok with it, hell, some people might even support it- because as Hindus we have been seasoned to not outrage any desecration to our beliefs.

Imagine if Bible or Quran verses were changes to include Ram, Siva, Balaji - Wonder what these groups would do to the person that did it.

Second, would these groups sit quietly and accept the "blasphemy"?

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

you know EXACTLY what the mistake is,

It's perfectly understandable some people are ok with it, hell, some people might even support it- because as Hindus we have been seasoned to not outrage any desecration to our beliefs.

Imagine if Bible or Quran verses were changes to include Ram, Siva, Balaji - Wonder what these groups would do to the person that did it.

Second, would these groups sit quietly and accept the "blasphemy"?

all I see is humanity in those lyrics.. groups endi asalu.. 

6 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

all I see is humanity in those lyrics.. groups endi asalu.. 

Sure, let some one show the same "humanity" by changing bible and quran verses..

Or are you of the opinion, Christians and muslims are not humans but some filth who won't understand the "humanity" behind adding Ram, Siva and Balaji into Bible and Quran?

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Sure, let some one show the same "humanity" by changing bible and quran verses..

Or are you of the opinion, Christians and muslims are not humans but some filth who won't understand the "humanity" behind adding Ram, Siva and Balaji into Bible and Quran?

nuvvu raayi.. evadaina edaina ante naaku seppu nenu suskunta

8 hours ago, prasadr said:

4. Me stating lot of SC's moved out Hinduism was based on fact. It was an observation, not a spiteful one. Just an honest observation. not sure why You got so riled up for a fact I mentioned?!!

5. SC's being backbone of Hinduism is something I am extremely greatful for. I bow to them with all humility, because, in spite of everything that happened to them, they still stuck with us and in fact are at the fore front of it's revival.

They will be converted sooner or later though. Total xianity population is 1-4% depending on the state. However the ones that did get converted but do not register themselves as Christian is more. It is probably close to12%. They are probably doing it for votes or whatever but 25% is too strong to ignore.