Can an algorithm make you stay awake at night?

Cation

Just now, Cation said:

😞 This is not even related to my work, it's just a problem stuck in my head and doesn't let me sleep.

Don't sleep until you solve it 

1 minute ago, Cation said:

😞 This is not even related to my work, it's just a problem stuck in my head and doesn't let me sleep.

then you need to be in Politics... trying to save the world one problem at a time... :giggle:

Yeah it happened to me... ratri kalalo vachevi coding issues actually once solution vachindi kalalo so I went to work at 2 AM or so malla marchipothanemo ani... first job tension tho sachetodini

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Katravelli said:

Yeah it happened to me... ratri kalalo vachevi coding issues actually once solution vachindi kalalo so I went to work at 2 AM or so malla marchipothanemo ani... first job tension tho sachetodini

wow passionate ga unnav ga nuvvu

21 minutes ago, Katravelli said:

I don't even do coding or computer science man, it's just this problem that isn't even related to my work, but is giving me sleepless nights. 

Just now, Cation said:

I don't even do coding or computer science man, it's just this problem that isn't even related to my work is giving me sleepless nights. 

happened to me 2 weeks back .. was think about some coding issue..did not sleep untill 3 am and started working at 3:30 by opening documentation and looking for way around it. 

5 minutes ago, Cation said:

I don't even do coding or computer science man, it's just this problem that isn't even related to my work, but is giving me sleepless nights. 

Whats your end goal with this algorithm? Are you making out something with that algorithm?