tennisluvr head on head with his lover

mettastar

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Anyone interested in finding out who are behind this idiot let me know. I know their whole gang now. Its basically 3 people including this gandoo, and one other fellow runs an almost hate group targeting Indian immigrants and esp H1Bs.

Vadiki kooda moodindi first ee Kumar gadi supporters vi clip chestha wings 

Bro PM me. and good job.. Baaga 10gav lafoot gaadini

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha yedavalaki naa Google voice number ichi goad chesa kastha rechagotta. 

Kumar gadi gang motham chikkukunnaru valalo. ee video petti andulo naa thupel gmail ID and phone number pettaru  I have proof of everything including screenshots. Ade Google ki pampa Debbaki video gone aa voice recording also taken down. 

Orini najangane nuvvena .. lol i liked the way u bashed that asshhhole 

@3$%

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Orini najangane nuvvena .. lol i liked the way u bashed that asshhhole 

@3$%

Kukka 10gulu 10ga, debbaki edo fake message petti naaku English radanta telugu lo Hindi lo email rasananta. 

vaadi email thread mottham including the fake policeman pictures he sent naa diggara undi, next vaadiki undi G lo gunapam. Kumar gadiki already digindi thoka muduchukuni ochadu poddu poddune email lo

24 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Evaru aa 3 ppl? Identity pettey mohamatam enduku

Kumar gadu okadu. 

The guy that runs this website, http://www.indiaincblog.com/. I have a strong suspicion that this is the guy that also has been running a website called Techinsurgent for the past 10 years, vaadidi chaala extreme hatred and he hates not only Indian people but also anyone that's not White as he thinks white people built this nation alone and they alone have the claim to it's resources. He claims to have been a top programmer at Sony and Apple but doesn't back up his claims with any actual proof. He's a known immigrant hater and the fact that Kumar is associated with him shows the kind of desperate asshole Kumar is. 

another guy called John Chemers is the guy who was the one that called me and threatened me saying he's a cop, asshole thought I would piss in my pants hearing that. Guess what I am also with the military police and have actual police officers in my unit I am friends with. I encouraged him to send me more of his personal info but then he pissed in his pants and send me fake pictures of someone else's pictures in uniform. When I called him out on it, he went into hiding and composed some non sensical email saying I can't communicate with him in English blah blah blah. 

These are the 3 people. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Kumar gadu okadu. 

The guy that runs this website, http://www.indiaincblog.com/. I have a strong suspicion that this is the guy that also has been running a website called Techinsurgent for the past 10 years, vaadidi chaala extreme hatred and he hates not only Indian people but also anyone that's not White as he thinks white people built this nation alone and they alone have the claim to it's resources. He claims to have been a top programmer at Sony and Apple but doesn't back up his claims with any actual proof. He's a known immigrant hater and the fact that Kumar is associated with him shows the kind of desperate asshole Kumar is. 

another guy called John Chemers is the guy who was the one that called me and threatened me saying he's a cop, asshole thought I would piss in my pants hearing that. Guess what I am also with the military police and have actual police officers in my unit I am friends with. I encouraged him to send me more of his personal info but then he pissed in his pants and send me fake pictures of someone else's pictures in uniform. When I called him out on it, he went into hiding and composed some non sensical email saying I can't communicate with him in English blah blah blah. 

These are the 3 people. 

Hushhh... now got the clear picture of that misleading video...Aa lamdike gadiki GC vachindannaru appatlo?

Anyways, Good job, bro.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, reality said:

Hushhh... now got the clear picture of that misleading video...Aa lamdike gadiki GC vachindannaru appatlo?

Anyways, Good job, bro.

Vaadu na Gmail ID vaadi page lo pettukunnadu DHS should investigate me anta, edi naa audio file sussu posukuni delete chesaka. @3$%

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Anyways, Good job, bro.

Evadikanna Kumar gadiki GC ochinattu proof unte cheppandi, idi nijamga fraudulent claims tho sampayinchindi ani DHS and USCIS ki nenu teesukelatha case. 

Just now, mettastar said:

Eddi saaley gadu .. vadu emchedham anukunnado asalu vadike teliyali

Basically vadoka frustrated loser. Vaadiki veelliddaru anti immigrant gallu jata kalisi rechagottaru arey ave videos peduthu undu ani, I won't be surprised if they are funding his expenses too. 

Siggu lajja leni yedava aadu

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Vaadu na Gmail ID vaadi page lo pettukunnadu DHS should investigate me anta, edi naa audio file sussu posukuni delete chesaka. @3$%

Lol... vadiki asalu how system works ani thelusa... vadi goyyi vade thavvukuntunnadu... you should amp up and close him, identity tho games aaduthunnadu ani...

Just now, reality said:

Lol... vadiki asalu how system works ani thelusa... vadi goyyi vade thavvukuntunnadu... you should amp up and close him, identity tho games aaduthunnadu ani...

Yeah trying to do that. I need more info about him though to take it to the authorities, vaadi visa status or if he got a GC how he got it anedi. That apart, if he's on H1B and making money by these youtube videos that itself is a violation of his visa status. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, reality said:

Lol