Jaffer forced to quit TV9?

snoww

After controversial chief executive officer and showman V Ravi Prakash, one more famous face Jaffer has quit the popular Telugu television news channel TV9.

Jaffer, who shot into fame by interviewing over 175 politicians, exposing the ugly side of most of them, resigned from TV9 after a long stint of 15 years.

Because of his popularity on screen, he was chosen for Bigg Boss-3, but was eliminated within no time.

In his social media statement, Jaffer said he had resigned from TV9 because he felt he had lost the emotional connect with the channel.

“The TV9 management felt there is no need of my services for them. I have no differences with anybody nor am I angry with anyone. I only feel sad that my bond with the channel has now been broken,” he said.

However, enquiries revealed that the new TV9 management has forced Jaffer to resign from the channel for the simple reason that he is still continuing his association with Ravi Prakash, who was virtually necked out of the organisation.

Apparently, Jaffer attended the birthday party of Ravi Prakash a few days ago and was actively involved in the celebrations with his ex-boss.

This had gone to the notice of the new management of TV9, which asked an explanation from Jaffer.

However, it was not satisfied with the explanation given by Jaffer and asked him to put in his papers, sources said.

Jaffer may either join the new channel being planned by Ravi Prakash or start his own digital news media, it is learnt.

26 minutes ago, snoww said:

After controversial chief executive officer and showman V Ravi Prakash, one more famous face Jaffer has quit the popular Telugu television news channel TV9.

Jaffer, who shot into fame by interviewing over 175 politicians, exposing the ugly side of most of them, resigned from TV9 after a long stint of 15 years.

Because of his popularity on screen, he was chosen for Bigg Boss-3, but was eliminated within no time.

In his social media statement, Jaffer said he had resigned from TV9 because he felt he had lost the emotional connect with the channel.

“The TV9 management felt there is no need of my services for them. I have no differences with anybody nor am I angry with anyone. I only feel sad that my bond with the channel has now been broken,” he said.

However, enquiries revealed that the new TV9 management has forced Jaffer to resign from the channel for the simple reason that he is still continuing his association with Ravi Prakash, who was virtually necked out of the organisation.

Apparently, Jaffer attended the birthday party of Ravi Prakash a few days ago and was actively involved in the celebrations with his ex-boss.

This had gone to the notice of the new management of TV9, which asked an explanation from Jaffer.

However, it was not satisfied with the explanation given by Jaffer and asked him to put in his papers, sources said.

Jaffer may either join the new channel being planned by Ravi Prakash or start his own digital news media, it is learnt.

If this is true too.much 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

TV9’s loss is ABN’s gain...

pakka boothu kitti gadu eedini lagi eenadu script sadivistadu

Ravi Prakash future lo pette channel lo join avutadu

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

TV9’s loss is ABN’s gain...

pakka boothu kitti gadu eedini lagi eenadu script sadivistadu

Abn ni ovadu susutunadu bro lowest viewer ship all TV channels are at loss , ruling govt sanka nakitye some tax breaks and govt ads and some brokership,  ipudu megha krihsna teddy and jupaaaly see how.many contracts they are getting 

3 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Abn ni ovadu susutunadu bro lowest viewer ship all TV channels are at loss , ruling govt sanka nakitye some tax breaks and govt ads and some brokership,  ipudu megha krihsna teddy and jupaaaly see how.many contracts they are getting 

Yep . saakshit has better viewership numbers than boothu kittu. Boothu kittu gaadu 5 years Ela survive avuthado soodali. 

He might encourage BJP to survive. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yep . saakshit has better viewership numbers than boothu kittu. Boothu kittu gaadu 5 years Ela survive avuthado soodali. 

He might encourage BJP to fada survive. 

last 5 yrs jaffa gaadu sakshit tho survive avvaga lenidi ABN ki enduku fassible kaadu.. aina jaffda gaadiki anta freedom unda.. extraalu cheste next day ED/CBI enter avutadi..

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yeah. Central BJP leaders support tho trying Ani rumor channel start ki

Apparently Rajeev Chandrasekhar also looking at down south...to acquire regional media channels which can act as mouth piece...

No wonder, TDP now seemingly moving closer to BJP so...one can expect such things to happen...

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

last 5 yrs jaffa gaadu sakshit tho survive avvaga lenidi ABN ki enduku fassible kaadu.. aina jaffda gaadiki anta freedom unda.. extraalu cheste next day ED/CBI enter avutadi..

Saakshit ki jagan business empire support vundi. Boothu kittu ki vere business lu vunnaya em Ina ? 

Baboru back support isthey fossible. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Saakshit ki jagan business empire support vundi. Boothu kittu ki vere business lu vunnaya em Ina ? 

Baboru back support isthey fossible. 

sakshit cannot be compared with rest of the media.. purely coz its public money established by quid pro quo

Sharad Pawar/P Chidambaram gallake daily diapers vadutunnaru.. Jaggadu double diapers vesukuntu undi untaadu

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Sakshi promoters la chala mandi background politically active people across the borders...

Cement lobby motham sakshi la investors..There is no prominent cement manufacturer who does not have stake in Sakshi. N Srinivasan, Penna Pratap Reddy, L and  T, Deccan, Sagar, Vishnu cements, Ramky, etc.. 

Sakshi will become a strong media power house by the end of this term. 

Strong ante sontha balam tho kadu, opposite media ni barbaad chesthe migiledi Sakshi okate....I see that happening..