ilanti chesthyene manalni choosi GC lu kaadu unna h1 lu lakkuni mingutharu

JANASENA

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Adhi thappu aithe police pattukune vallu ga nuisance ani.. Its allowed e kadha appudu nuvvu nenu evaru judge cheyyaniki

and nuvvu cheppinadhaaniki kontha varaku agreed baa..manaki nacchindhi cheyyali but nuvvu bayata country lo vuntanappudu ilaanti chinna vishyaalu  kooda matters ...nuvvu chese prathidhi leaves an impression nee whole community medha reflect avuthundhi...

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Office lo curry smell ki public lo nuisance ki theda telvadha? convincing example ivvu workout avvala

it's the same thing baa adhi crime kaadhu idhi crime kaadhu anthey and to be frank rendu chinna vishyaale... choose vallaki adey ee smell peelchevallaki uncomfortable gaa vuntadhi and forms an opinion .....

26 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nacchindhi kadha ani edhi padithey adhi cheyyalem kadha...oorike analedhu peddalu when in rome be a roman ani

appude locals tho baaga mingle ayye chance vasthundhi..that's when they get to know you better

Its not a big deal. Premier shows ki velledi mana valle kada.   If you want to watch movie peacefully, you can surely go and watch a week later where you don't find this. 

I took some of my american colleagues to premier shows of few Indian movies, they enjoyed the experience and confetti. 

If someone is really offended by it then they would complain it to the theater management and eventually it will be stopped.

Understand that "YOU" are not an official representative to uphold the respect of Indian diaspora.

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

Its not a big deal. Premier shows ki velledi mana valle kada.   If you want to watch movie peacefully, you can surely go and watch a week later where you don't find this. 

I took some of my american colleagues to premier shows of few Indian movies, they enjoyed the experience and confetti. 

If someone is really offended by it then they would complain it to the theater management and eventually it will be stopped.

Understand that "YOU" are not an official representative to uphold the respect of Indian diaspora.

first of all nenu cheppindhi sarigga chadhuvu baa...screen lo scene vacchinappudu raccha chesthe i am fine ane anna..

hall lo lobby lo ila arichi cakes cut chesi em prove cheddham ani...

Lol if you like it or not...but bayata country lo vunnappudu each and every individual is a unofficial representatives  of his.her community ...

Ila kaakapothe then y do most of the americans complain us about our curry smell..andharu em curry smell vesukoni poru kadha..

neeku nacchina nacchaka poyina every single things matter bro..endhakantey americans dont know about us so each and every incident can easily be generalized about the whole community..

11 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I am an indian and hold an indian passport and that should be enough to term myself an "official representative" anukuntunna...

27 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Office lo curry smell ki public lo nuisance ki theda telvadha? convincing example ivvu workout avvala

ala endhuku anukuntunnav...indhaaka valla istam vacchinattu vallu vuntaaru thappem vundhi and crime kooda kaadhu annappudu..

idhi crime kaadhu curry smell vesukoni vacchinodi istam anukovacchuga

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

first of all nenu cheppindhi sarigga chadhuvu baa...screen lo scene vacchinappudu raccha chesthe i am fine ane anna..

hall lo lobby lo ila arichi cakes cut chesi em prove cheddham ani...

Lol if you like it or not...but bayata country lo vunnappudu each and every individual is a unofficial representatives  of his.her community ...

Ila kaakapothe then y do most of the americans complain us about our curry smell..andharu em curry smell vesukoni poru kadha..

neeku nacchina nacchaka poyina every single things matter bro..endhakantey americans dont know about us so each and every incident can easily be generalized about the whole community..

High lighted part is wrong. Master students do the similar things like birthday bumps, hitting with eggs etc outside their house during Birthday parties. They can always do it inside or book a private banquets and do this stuff.

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

High lighted part is wrong. Master students do the similar things like birthday bumps, hitting with eggs etc outside their house during Birthday parties. They can always do it inside or book a private banquets and do this stuff.

Yes bro masters antey makes sense becoz vallu appude us ki vacchuntaaru it takes time for someone to adjust to the foreign environment and vallu just teens pass ayyuntaaru 

inka private banquets anaatava vallaki antha money eda vuntundhi cheppu... ala ani adhi correct anatledhu but konchem understandable antunna

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I am an indian too and that should be enough to term myself an "official representative" anukuntunna...

I agree to disagree. If you think you are representative of India and uphold its respect, its good and i agree with it. But, i disagree with most of the people, who in the disguise of upholding India's or our cultural respect moral polices the rest.

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

I agree to disagree. If you think you are representative of India and uphold its respect, its good and i agree with it. But, i disagree with most of the people, who in the disguise of upholding India's or our cultural respect moral polices the rest.

when u say disguise what do you mean by it...Moral policing anedhi pedda term kaani when u are in a foreign country every little thing matters , Since the locals dont know about know much about us and our culture there is every possibility that even a small thing can be generalized against whole community ...

for example naa first job lo  vishyam chebutha maa floor lone oka aisle mottham desi batch ey kucchune vallam...

and obsly noisy vuntadhi endhukaunte we take few things for granted and oka desk deggara kurchoni inko desk deggara vunna vallathone gattiga maatlaadatham...

appudu maa gurinchi vacchina talk idey .....fish market loki vellinattundhi ani few white folks annaru ani maa inko colleague cheppindhi..See these small things neeku nacchina nacchaka poyina matters buddy...

Inka nuvvu literally anni comments lo choose vuntaav americans complaining about curry smell etc etc 

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

when u say disguise what do you mean by it...Moral policing anedhi pedda term kaani when u are in a foreign country every little thing matters , Since the locals dont know about know much about us and our culture there is every possibility that even a small thing can be generalized against whole community ...

for example naa first job lo  vishyam chebutha maa floor lone oka aisle mottham desi batch ey kucchune vallam...

and obsly noisy vuntadhi endhukaunte we take few things for granted and oka desk deggara kurchoni inko desk deggara vunna vallathone gattiga maatlaadatham...

appudu maa gurinchi vacchina talk idey .....fish market loki vellinattundhi ani few white folks annaru ani maa inko colleague cheppindhi..See these small things neeku nacchina nacchaka poyina matters buddy...

Inka nuvvu literally anni comments lo choose vuntaav americans complaining about curry smell etc etc 

I understand your point bro. I see it as a personal responsibility to be decent (meaning not causing inconvenience to others). Its ok to expect similar beliefs from fellow Indians. But, i am staunchly against imposition which you werent doing it any way.

He he he, I also heard a complaint from an American about a desi dude using excess cologne. That was the funniest moment.

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I understand your point bro. I see it as a personal responsibility to be decent (meaning not causing inconvenience to others). Its ok to expect similar beliefs from fellow Indians. But, i am staunchly against imposition which you werent doing it any way.

He he he, I also heard a complaint from an American about a desi dude using excess cologne. That was the funniest moment.

Yup baa antey screen lo enjoy chesthe naaku problem ledhu baa...

inka theatre mundhu photos diguthaaru that is fine too..but lobby lo cake cuttings arupulu indhuku...

it's just attentions seeking anthey bro..maa frnds ey chesaaru DSM lo gabbar singh appudu car mottham banners kattinchi 

and gabbar singh shirts konukocchi..andhulo iddaru frnds india nunche frnds appudeppudu ila cheyyaledhu..all of a sudden us kocchaka ilaaga... it's simple bro maa hero craze choodandi ani choospinchataanike anthey thappa premier hungama bokka ala em ledhu