Immigration Voice posts

Senatorleonfresco

26 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Ekkuva navvaku.. some republicans are asking to expose abuses in mavni..

nee edupu neede unnattundi ...  matter teluskokunda gelukkoku bro... sweet warning... 

Honest ga chatta badham ga panulu cheskunnodiki em expose chesina deniki bhayam undadu.. antha abuses gurinchi matladutunnavantey your conscience says you are abusing something and you have fear about it being exposed... 

just move on and go get life... dont worry about something that is beyond your control bro. 

appudu pakkodu mavni aa GC holder aa aney aalochana neeku radu... nuvvu navvakunda edusthu kooso ledantey...

I understand your emotion.. but remember evadu oppose chesina entha mandi support chesina  ... if it is worth and helps everyone then it will move forward or else it will face opposition in some form or other... manalo manam tittukovadam leniponivi anukoni unna paruvu bajaruki eedchukovatam is something we have to control... its better for us and for our future generations particularly in America... manam edi chesina mana and mana future generations safety and betterment kosamey kada...

at the same time we have to think about all angles before we ask for something... if the law feels its fair it will be ... if it is not fair for all sections then it is not fair..

neeku teliyandi kadu.. just reminding anthe...

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, snoww said:

Disco ki vasthe manollu sese donga panulu Anni bayata padathayee Ani bayam. 

vere evado bayata pettadu manolley salu bayata pettukoneeki... ofcourse andaru frauds undaru but oka community meeda fraud tag padithey andari meeda padthadi patheetha ?? pavaanaa? ani chudaru 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nee edupu neede unnattundi ...  matter teluskokunda gelukkoku bro... sweet warning... 

Honest ga chatta badham ga panulu cheskunnodiki em expose chesina deniki bhayam undadu.. antha abuses gurinchi matladutunnavantey your conscience says you are abusing something and you have fear about it being exposed... 

just move on and go get life... dont worry about something that is beyond your control bro. 

appudu pakkodu mavni aa GC holder aa aney aalochana neeku radu... nuvvu navvakunda edusthu kooso ledantey...

I understand your emotion.. but remember evadu oppose chesina entha mandi support chesina  ... if it is worth and helps everyone then it will move forward or else it will face opposition in some form or other... manalo manam tittukovadam leniponivi anukoni unna paruvu bajaruki eedchukovatam is something we have to control... its better for us and for our future generations particularly in America... manam edi chesina mana and mana future generations safety and betterment kosamey kada...

at the same time we have to think about all angles before we ask for something... if the law feels its fair it will be ... if it is not fair for all sections then it is not fair..

neeku teliyandi kadu.. just reminding anthe...

This subject doesn’t effect you.. don’t make fun of situation.. Seen you doing such things many times on this subject.. my life runs irrespective.. this system worked for you and you don’t care for others  who are stuck .. and you don’t have iota of shame making fun of others..who are no different from you.

E db lo half knowledge bacha gallu chala unnaru.. I don’t think you are one among them.

4 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

This subject doesn’t effect you.. don’t make fun of situation.. Seen you doing such things many times on this subject.. my life runs irrespective.. this system worked for you and you don’t care for others  who are stuck .. and you don’t have iota of shame making fun of others..who are no different from you.

E db lo half knowledge bacha gallu chala unnaru.. I don’t think you are one among them.

Navvindi subject meeda kadu kaka aa candidate cheppina vidhanam meeda ...

2 hours ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Indians in every tweet like 

But Sir I am paying my taxes for the past 10 years!!! We need fairness! Pass #S386

Any pain in your arse?  If they say what they did ...

evadi desperation vadidi...stop commenting on people without knowing their situation. if you cant spare time to tweet and call , please continue using your valuable time in this db.

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

evadi desperation vadidi...stop commenting on people without knowing their situation. if you cant spare time to tweet and call , please continue using your valuable time in this db.

Haha