Achievements of KCR administration 14- present day

Idassamed

No doubt better than earlier govts to think projects like kaleshwaram pichhalu undali,  power control on admin,  long way to go mission kakaritsys good too 

Worst t

Telangana drohulu (not andhra) ovadu aithe udyamam ni tokkaro tg lo putti vala sanka nakutunadu,  mlas ni konadam harish eetela lanti valani satayinchadam , over thinking his power jara salla padali 

Telangana ollu ante bayapadi kaadu,  kotladala manam emi takva kaadu ani inspiration matram ichadu,  u are seeing that in most fields movies,  telangana dialect jokers ninchi heroes vade varaki techadu,  it became a style statement 

• Upvote 1

Yadgirigutra city ki degara antha manchi place bhingir fort lot of tourism scope,  earlier govts oka kompa ni chesayi,  today people are buying plots there credit goes to kcr 

Earlier govts time lo every day netsnna chenetha worker( weaver community) suicide today they are in much better shape , reverse migration of farming helpers to mahboob nagar districts 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:22 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Thub-Fail ani ela antarandi?

@BUDDY to elaborate on this topic 

lol he has no idea what he's talking abt , T-hub has a lot of revenue positive companies that were mentored there itself , a lot of them got funding too , they may not be of billion dollar valuations but still it's an excellent platform for budding startups , it's the largest incubator in india and i think its doing better than any other incubator in india ..... I'd like to hear about any other incubator in india that's doing better than T-hub 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:22 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Thub-Fail ani ela antarandi?

@BUDDY to elaborate on this topic 

17 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol he has no idea what he's talking abt , T-hub has a lot of revenue positive companies that were mentored there itself , a lot of them got funding too , they may not be of billion dollar valuations but still it's an excellent platform for budding startups , it's the largest incubator in india and i think its doing better than any other incubator in india ..... I'd like to hear about any other incubator in india that's doing better than T-hub 

Also to add to this , the're building a new T-hub campus that's twice the size of the current one to meet with the overwhelming response ,  the're calling it T-hub Phase 2 .... why would someone do this if the first one itself is a flop ? .... i guess common sense is not so common these days :giggle:  

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Also to add to this , the're building a new T-hub campus that's twice the size of the current one to meet with the overwhelming response ,  the're calling it T-hub Phase 2 .... why would someone do this if the first one itself is a flop ? .... i guess common sense is not so common these days :giggle:  

Yeah .. last year ee year end ki finish aipodhhi annadu ktr but I think next year end ki avvudhhemo.. 

6 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yeah .. last year ee year end ki finish aipodhhi annadu ktr but I think next year end ki avvudhhemo.. 

yeah , to call a building that size an incubator is just mind blowing , im pretty sure it's almost 3 times the size of  Y-combinator.