Telangana lo RTC vudhyogula samme

aakathaai333

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The answer is simple...RTC is a company owned by the government and treating them as par with department employees will not happen, they have to rewrite the administration laws completely....yeah it appears to be simple but not really...

RTC has balance sheet, it needs to show management its performance, they need to get their own finance to run the company...

Well, in that case they cannot increase ticket fares if business demands so, also they cannot stop operating in a route if it's making losses(bcoz govt wont let them do) . So, how can you expect them to bear the brunt of losses and compromise their pay. You should know the salaries of rtc employees compared to other depts before taking side of govt in this case. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Well, in that case they cannot increase ticket fares if business needs so, also they cannot stop operating in a route if it's making losses(bcoz govt wont let them do) . So, how can you expect them to bear the brunt of losses and compromise their pay. You should know the salaries of rtc employees compared to other depts before taking side of govt in this case. 

First of all, you can not compare RTC employees to other departments. The grade pay is completely different.

Secondly, If the ticket fares are not increased with respect to rising costs, government pays to RTC. All the subsidized travel like school bus passes, employees passes etc are all paid to the RTC by the government. 

Lastly, it’s been more than two decades a RTC in the country saw profits, they are being run by government incentives and assistance. 

It’s time to push RTC for semi privatization. 

They don't have option to run the business in pure corporate way just to make profits. Most of the rural routes make losses, it's not because of low occupancy but because of low fares. And they cannot even increase it. And they cannot even stop operating that routes in that case. What do you expect them to do in that case. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

First of all, you can not compare RTC employees to other departments. The grade pay is completely different.

Secondly, If the ticket fares are not increased with respect to rising costs, government pays to RTC. All the subsidized travel like school bus passes, employees passes etc are all paid to the RTC by the government. 

Lastly, it’s been more than two decades a RTC in the country saw profits, they are being run by government incentives and assistance. 

It’s time to push RTC for semi privatization. 

Time has come to compare it with other depts. It's fair I think. 

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

They don't have option to run the business in pure corporate way just to make profits. Most of the rural routes make losses, it's not because of low occupancy but because of low fares. And they cannot even increase it. And they cannot even stop operating that routes in that case. What do you expect them to do in that case. 

strike lo valla demands entha varaku genuine.. I cant say

My only say is hardly 1 month notice, Festival time lo. Ppl will be high on emotions and andhuke Im against RTC employees strike at this time 

8 minutes ago, kidney said:

strike lo valla demands entha varaku genuine.. I cant say

My only say is hardly 1 month notice, Festival time lo. Ppl will be high on emotions and andhuke Im against RTC employees strike at this time 

Blame govt, they are have been denying promises they made to govt employees from long time. 

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Blame govt, they are have been denying promises they made to govt employees from long time. 

Dhatlo Govt blame enduku vuncle - They can postpone strike by a week atleast (After Dussera). Appudu atleast Common Ppl support kuda vundedhi.

RTC vallu mari antha Urine aapukoka pothe ela

1 minute ago, kidney said:

Dhatlo Govt blame enduku vuncle - They can postpone strike by a week atleast (After Dussera). Appudu atleast Common Ppl support kuda vundedhi.

RTC vallu mari antha Urine aapukoka pothe ela

Govt will face heat only in such times. Common people should also support this. Iam in india, at least you people sitting in US. Still I support their cause. They are getting paid in peanuts for all work they are doing. And my main concern is govt dictatorial attitude. they should learn their lesson. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, kidney said:

ii RTC Strike Lifelong vundadhu - Few days lo matter settle aiythadi with Govt..

Mari Yearly okka vache Main festival miss aiyye Public sangathi enti

normal time lo evad pattinchukuntadu vuncle, festival time kabatte intha matladukuntunam manam. 

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Govt will face heat only in such times. Common people should also support this. Iam in india, at least you people sitting in US. Still I support their cause. They are getting paid in peanuts for all work they are doing. And my main concern is govt dictatorial attitude. they should learn their lesson. 

I too Support their Cause.. 

1 business day RTC strike vunna kuda - From school going to Office - every one will face Probs.. Automatically Govt will also face heat..

From decades enni times RTC Strike Avvaledhu - Selective Festive seasons chusi pettukunnara?? ippati laga

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Veellaki starting lo okesari 44% fitment ivvakunda 5% incremental chesukuntoo vasthe control lo undevallu...

Still it's peanuts vuncle.