Telangana lo RTC vudhyogula samme

aakathaai333

25 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

Theres alot to understand.. My own brother is machanic.. in TSRTC,  ITI pass , he works  16 hours a day. i.e double duty. for just less than  RS.14,000  , T govt used over 1000 cores pension money..   Only higher levels like DM's i.e divisional manager gets high pay.  not muzdhur people.    they are low paid, and made them to work, there is alot of corruption in RTC with high level.  only low level is suffered always... My brother has to carry equipment from Karinamagar to Basara, Basara to Mancherial..     People are not taking such jobs and they are not even filled. Before strike they gave notice ,  by they way since long time..  they have requesting, begging... for their hike ....RTC is in huge loss bcoz of improper management, improper  maintenance, improper mechanical engineers only high level manager gets... high pay.. 

My brother gets Rs13,600, and his manager  B.Tech machincal pass 1.20 lakhs ( he just passed out 2013) ... and you know my brother buys vegetables from near by farmers and will give it his home(managers order).  You dont believe my brother works on weekends.    RTC has been promised increase in hike many years ago .. till now its not implemented.  TSRTC low workers are treated like pigs on streets. 

Let me tell you this my brother got back pain because of  heavy lift like tiers.. and .. so when he asked for sick.. leave , management told to get doctor certificate ..so he went to local doctor and got it. but management has not accepted  bcoz it is private doctor... he has been told to  TSRTC employee hospital in Uppal and get certificate .. for him even walking to bathroom to was difficult.. and he he has been told to go hyd ..uppal hospital for govt certificate...  So finally he  and my mother went..   and they waited for 5 hours since morning for doctor to appear.. and after doctor came. doctor gave some bullshift  prescription.. and a stupid cream for pain.. and leave certificate for 2 days. You know what ever time when I go india,  I ask my brother what I shud i bring from US,  he wont ask for iphone, he just asks for  bengay  cream or spray for his back pain and knee pains.... 

I will end this year.. there is alot other side of it, *** media reports all bullshit.... 

Real situation at ground level. 

59 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

Theres alot to understand.. My own brother is machanic.. in TSRTC,  ITI pass , he works  16 hours a day. i.e double duty. for just less than  RS.14,000  , T govt used over 1000 cores pension money..   Only higher levels like DM's i.e divisional manager gets high pay.  not muzdhur people.    they are low paid, and made them to work, there is alot of corruption in RTC with high level.  only low level is suffered always... My brother has to carry equipment from Karinamagar to Basara, Basara to Mancherial..     People are not taking such jobs and they are not even filled. Before strike they gave notice ,  by they way since long time..  they have requesting, begging... for their hike ....RTC is in huge loss bcoz of improper management, improper  maintenance, improper mechanical engineers only high level manager gets... high pay.. 

My brother gets Rs13,600, and his manager  B.Tech machincal pass 1.20 lakhs ( he just passed out 2013) ... and you know my brother buys vegetables from near by farmers and will give it his home(managers order).  You dont believe my brother works on weekends.    RTC has been promised increase in hike many years ago .. till now its not implemented.  TSRTC low workers are treated like pigs on streets. 

Let me tell you this my brother got back pain because of  heavy lift like tiers.. and .. so when he asked for sick.. leave , management told to get doctor certificate ..so he went to local doctor and got it. but management has not accepted  bcoz it is private doctor... he has been told to  TSRTC employee hospital in Uppal and get certificate .. for him even walking to bathroom to was difficult.. and he he has been told to go hyd ..uppal hospital for govt certificate...  So finally he  and my mother went..   and they waited for 5 hours since morning for doctor to appear.. and after doctor came. doctor gave some bullshift  prescription.. and a stupid cream for pain.. and leave certificate for 2 days. You know what ever time when I go india,  I ask my brother what I shud i bring from US,  he wont ask for iphone, he just asks for  bengay  cream or spray for his back pain and knee pains.... 

I will end this year.. there is alot other side of it, *** media reports all bullshit.... 

veellee papam telangana telangana antu aa LANGA doralani moskochharu. Ippudu andhra lo govt employment vacchindhi ikkada matuku road meedha paddaru.

2 hours ago, EisMcSquare said:

This is true bro. Very well written. I know someone who used to be a conductor and how he was treated. *** TSRTC managers those scumbags don't care 

11 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

This is true bro. Very well written. I know someone who used to be a conductor and how he was treated. *** TSRTC managers those scumbags don't care 

There is alot  1) Buses are equipped with cheap low quality parts. 2)  Drivers and conductors are  given  poor condition bus  for remote villages.,   going to  remote villages is difficult becoz of   poor roads + bus conditions. many times  bus fails and stops some where between.. villagers supply vegetables to  towns in morning buses...   so when bus fails.. its people like  my brother will carry stuff to the location to fix with senior mechanical guy. 3) there is not enough  labor to clean buses , maintain buses....  4) Divisional managers sell oil to 3rd party local mechanical shops... so on there is alot. 

2 hours ago, EisMcSquare said:

heres alot to understand.. My own brother is machanic.. in TSRTC,  ITI pass , he works  16 hours a day. i.e double duty. for just less than  RS.14,000  , T govt used over 1000 cores pension money..   Only higher levels like DM's i.e divisional manager gets high pay.  not muzdhur people.    they are low paid, and made them to work, there is alot of corruption in RTC with high level.  only low level is suffered always... My brother has to carry equipment from Karinamagar to Basara, Basara to Mancherial..     People are not taking such jobs and they are not even filled. Before strike they gave notice ,  by they way since long time..  they have requesting, begging... for their hike ....RTC is in huge loss bcoz of improper management, improper  maintenance, improper mechanical engineers only high level manager gets... high pay.. 

My brother gets Rs13,600 / month  and his manager  B.Tech machincal pass 1.20 lakhs / month ( he just passed out 2013) ... and you know my brother buys vegetables from near by farmers and will give it his home(managers order).  You dont believe my brother works on weekends.    RTC has been promised increase in hike many years ago .. till now its not implemented.  TSRTC low workers are treated like pigs on streets. 

Let me tell you this my brother got back pain because of  heavy lift like tiers.. and .. so when he asked for sick.. leave , management told to get doctor certificate ..so he went to local doctor and got it. but management has not accepted  bcoz it is private doctor... he has been told to go TSRTC employee hospital in Uppal and get certificate .. for him even walking to bathroom to piss was difficult.. and  he has been told to go hyd ..uppal hospital for govt certificate...  So finally he  and my mother went..   and they waited for 5 hours since morning for doctor to appear.. and after doctor came. doctor gave some bullshift  prescription.. and a stupid cream for pain.. and leave certificate for 2 days. You know what ever time when I go india,  I ask my brother what I shud i bring from US,  he wont ask for iphone, he just asks for  bengay  cream or spray for his back pain and knee pains.... 

I will end this here.. there is alot other side of it, *** media reports all bullshit...

Post this in idiot KTR twitter, so that everybody will know the pain.

3 minutes ago, jlo said:

Post this in idiot KTR twitter, so that everybody will know the pain.

No use buddy, they dont care. Many labor told same to these political leaders.. but all they listen to his  Higher Level Management.Every time when a low level worker/ labor complains  these political leaders+ management people think that.. they are just trying to be lazy and skip the work.Due to short of labor   , a bus  cleaning person will get 7 buses in 1 hour.   its Like 8 minutes for a bus in early morning... before they leave for first trip  , for this first trip most will be teachers going to villages..and  villagers coming to towns with vegetables..,  students to go for govt degree colleges in town

Just now, EisMcSquare said:

No use buddy, they dont care. Many labor told same to these political leaders.. but all they listen to his  Higher Level Management.Every time when a low level worker/ labor complains  these political leaders+ management people think that.. they are just trying to be lazy and skip the work.

now a days social media so powerful, post it and you will know the power of social media.  So many people will respond, and get noticed.

6 hours ago, EisMcSquare said:

No use buddy, they dont care. Many labor told same to these political leaders.. but all they listen to his  Higher Level Management.Every time when a low level worker/ labor complains  these political leaders+ management people think that.. they are just trying to be lazy and skip the work.Due to short of labor   , a bus  cleaning person will get 7 buses in 1 hour.   its Like 8 minutes for a bus in early morning... before they leave for first trip  , for this first trip most will be teachers going to villages..and  villagers coming to towns with vegetables..,  students to go for govt degree colleges in town

True brother...ikkada ground realities thelusukokunda kontha mandhi matladuthundru....sakala janula sammey kuda dussserah time lo Ney jarigindhi...appudu manchi ippudu chedu antey etla?...mall inkokadu kusthunnadu rtc vallaki country lo Ney ekkuva salaries isthunnani...Mari mlas ki liuda country lo Ney highest salary isthunnaru...adhi gida cheppundri ah mokhani ki...unions kuda first management level lo solve cheyagalginavi chesthey chalu migitha demands ki committed time frame ivvandi chalu annayi...anavasaranga govt rechagottindhi malla ippudu sannayi nokkulu nokkuthundhi...dussserah Ani...highest salaries Ani...