Telangana lo RTC vudhyogula samme

aakathaai333

9 hours ago, EisMcSquare said:

Theres alot to understand.. My own brother is machanic.. in TSRTC,  ITI pass , he works  16 hours a day. i.e double duty. for just less than  RS.14,000  , T govt used over 1000 cores pension money..   Only higher levels like DM's i.e divisional manager gets high pay.  not muzdhur people.    they are low paid, and made them to work, there is alot of corruption in RTC with high level.  only low level is suffered always... My brother has to carry equipment from Karinamagar to Basara, Basara to Mancherial..     People are not taking such jobs and they are not even filled. Before strike they gave notice ,  by they way since long time..  they have requesting, begging... for their hike ....RTC is in huge loss bcoz of improper management, improper  maintenance, improper mechanical engineers only high level manager gets... high pay.. 

My brother gets Rs13,600 / month  and his manager  B.Tech machincal pass 1.20 lakhs / month ( he just passed out 2013) ... and you know my brother buys vegetables from near by farmers and will give it his home(managers order).  You dont believe my brother works on weekends.    RTC has been promised increase in hike many years ago .. till now its not implemented.  TSRTC low workers are treated like pigs on streets. 

Let me tell you this my brother got back pain because of  heavy lift like tiers.. and .. so when he asked for sick.. leave , management told to get doctor certificate ..so he went to local doctor and got it. but management has not accepted  bcoz it is private doctor... he has been told to go TSRTC employee hospital in Uppal and get certificate .. for him even walking to bathroom to piss was difficult.. and  he has been told to go hyd ..uppal hospital for govt certificate...  So finally he  and my mother went..   and they waited for 5 hours since morning for doctor to appear.. and after doctor came. doctor gave some bullshift  prescription.. and a stupid cream for pain.. and leave certificate for 2 days. You know what ever time when I go india,  I ask my brother what I shud i bring from US,  he wont ask for iphone, he just asks for  bengay  cream or spray for his back pain and knee pains.... 

I will end this here.. there is alot other side of it, *** media reports all bullshit.... 

Sad to Hear Brother, Ippudu kuda Salaries hike avuthe, 

As usual, Manager level ki peak lo vuntadhi,  Where as Drivers, Mechanics, Majdhur workers will get a hike in pennies #$1

Fire antaga strike chesna employees antha bl@st:giggle:

Other govt employees too are very much frustrated with govt for not implementing prc from last 2 years. Vallu kuda join aithe dora g pagilinatte eesari.