your dedication on Hindhu religion

dasari

i am asking few db members? i hate to mention few names..they always like Hindu religion and feel they are representatives of that religion...

recently , konta mandhi db members raamayanam, mahabaaratham..etc  gurinchi dicussion cheskunnaru in positive way and it was healthy discussion and informative..

i didn't see their participation...but if there is any r@pe or m0b lynch keywords..they immediately jumps in, give lectures and abuse others...

such a negative magnets...

I am sure I am one of those members and I apologize for not getting involved in those magnificent threads.

I would love to but unfortunately my Hinduism is a political one.

The religious side, I love it but I realized in last decade or so, without a political movement, Hinduism would die.

I am deeply appreciative of members who members who are participating in those threads and would encourage anyone to do so too.

Not all need to get into debates or discourse on what I post

But

I feel my posts are important to empower Hindus, to stop making them feel they are inferior when saying they are Hindus.

Let me be honest.

Around 15 years back, my stint in USA, we would working in an environment with representation from almost every community.

Where everyone was proud of their roots,

Only Hindus would be apologetic.

When we were asked, we would say 'I am a Hindu BUT,  I am secular ete etc' BS...it happens even now.

Never came across a Muslim, Jew or Buddhist, Sikh, Jain or Christian feel so insecure of their religion.

That was when I realized we Hindus are deeply religious but have been brain washed to be ashamed and apologetic about it.

It;s almost as if its a social stigma being a religious Hindu.

This brain washing was due to the extreme exposure in media and politics for every small incident done by Hindus,

while hiding heinous acts of other religions.

My...neigh, "our" efforts are to remove that stigma. Proudly say I am a Hindu and a deeply religious one at that.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, prasadr said:

I am sure I am one of those members and I apologize for not getting involved in those magnificent threads.

I would love to but unfortunately my Hinduism is a political one.

The religious side, I love it but I realized in last decade or so, without a political movement, Hinduism would die.

I am deeply appreciative of members who members who are participating in those threads and would encourage anyone to do so too.

Not all need to get into debates or discourse on what I post

But

I feel my posts are important to empower Hindus, to stop making them feel they are inferior when saying they are Hindus.

Let me be honest.

Around 15 years back, my stint in USA, we would working in an environment with representation from almost every community.

Where everyone was proud of their roots,

Only Hindus would be apologetic.

When we were asked, we would say 'I am a Hindu BUT,  I am secular ete etc' BS...it happens even now.

Never came across a Muslim, Jew or Buddhist, Sikh, Jain or Christian feel so insecure of their religion.

That was when I realized we Hindus are deeply religious but have been brain washed to be ashamed and apologetic about it.

It;s almost as if its a social stigma being a religious Hindu.

This brain washing was due to the extreme exposure in media and politics for every small incident done by Hindus,

while hiding heinous acts of other religions.

My...neigh, "our" efforts are to remove that stigma. Proudly say I am a Hindu and a deeply religious one at that.

tenor.gif

I get it..

Another Secular Fulka trying to make HIndus feel guilty and shove secularism on us.

This Eeshwar Allah eko naam ....only Hindus say it.

Try that with a muslim, he will hand your balls to you.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

I get it..

Another Secular Fulka trying to make HIndus feel guilty and shove secularism on us.

This Eeshwar Allah eko naam ....only Hindus say it.

Try that with a muslim, he will hand your balls to you.

no re taliban..i am trying to say is humanism is above all your ass f*ucking religionism...

12 minutes ago, dasari said:

no re taliban..i am trying to say is humanism is above all your ass f*ucking religionism...

Huh,

Why this stupid statements are only made by Hindus?

You never see these statements made by muslims or Christians.

In fact, muslims believe their religion is first and last.

Instead of preaching this to ONLY HINDUS,

why not make way to your nearest mosque and preach this .

If you survive, please go to nearest Church and ask the church fathers not to insult HIndus or convert us....since its all about so called "humanism"

The only segment practice this humanism is us...

We have followed this even when we were massacred in Kashmir in 90's and reduced to zero there.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Huh,

Why this stupid statements are only made by Hindus?

You never see these statements made by muslims or Christians.

In fact, muslims believe their religion is first and last.

Instead of preaching this to ONLY HINDUS,

why not make way to your nearest mosque and preach this .

If you survive, please go to nearest Church and ask the church fathers not to insult HIndus or convert us....since its all about so called "humanism"

The only segment practice this humanism is us...

We have followed this even when we were massacred in Kashmir in 90's and reduced to zero there.

i treat all religions are equal (either like or hate)...i never made statements on only Hindus...dont play your cheep BJP/RSS tricks here...

in fact i was strong hindu devote (going temple on early morning 5) before i convert to agnostic...

remember you are not representative of all hindus..and don't misguide the gullible...

1 hour ago, dasari said:

i treat all religions are equal (either like or hate)...i never made statements on only Hindus...dont play your cheep BJP/RSS tricks here...

in fact i was strong hindu devote (going temple on early morning 5) before i convert to agnostic...

remember you are not representative of all hindus..and don't misguide the gullible...

You can be whatever you want, could not care less.

I am neither a representative for Hindus or speak for them. I only SPEAK FOR MY SELF.

And what ever my thoughts are, I share them to open their mind to realities.

After that, they can make up their own mind.

This messed up "ALL RELIGIONS ARE EQUAL" quote is said by only Hindus.

No muslim or christian believes it. In fact few of them would kill you if you say it to them in private.

Go to your muslim friends home and convince him that Allah and Ram are same - See how it goes.

3 hours ago, dasari said:

"convert to agnostic.." this is the same trick used by rice bags initially.one who cannot claim what they believe in openly are hiding in the guise of agnosticism

BJP/RSS tricks ana gaane archam ayindi..you were never a hindu.. temple ki 5 ki velladam is not a prerequisite for hindu if you dont know, infact there are no prerequisites for Hindu

by being agnostic.if you really are . you have no locus standi here to talk about hindus at all

On 10/5/2019 at 1:48 AM, dasari said:

i am asking few db members? i hate to mention few names..they always like Hindu religion and feel they are representatives of that religion...

recently , konta mandhi db members raamayanam, mahabaaratham..etc  gurinchi dicussion cheskunnaru in positive way and it was healthy discussion and informative..

i didn't see their participation...but if there is any r@pe or m0b lynch keywords..they immediately jumps in, give lectures and abuse others...

such a negative magnets...

based on your comments, you still need time and experience in history and current affairs before you reconvert back to hinduism, mark my words,,if you really are wired to think rationally and independently without external influence..you will no choice but to come back to hinduism as you age

BTW Hinduism care damn if you come back or not.. coz sanathana dharma is by choice not by rice bags

Dude , you are not getting the problem here. Even before I knew this db exists, I had conversation with a friend of mine and we came across the fact that even applying tilak on your forehead also , you can get mocked by fellow hindu friends. Not just this,  even among close friends you cannot discuss much about being a hindu. 

I dont know how we reached at that point , but majority of Hindus are afraid of getting mocked or being seen as a religious extremist just to say " he is a hindu" openly on social platforms.  You need to add " I respect all religions" before you declare you are a hindu.

33 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

"convert to agnostic.." this is the same trick used by rice bags initially.one who cannot claim what they believe in openly are hiding in the guise of agnosticism

BJP/RSS tricks ana gaane archam ayindi..you were never a hindu.. temple ki 5 ki velladam is not a prerequisite for hindu if you dont know, infact there are no prerequisites for Hindu

Am surprised how people fail to see how versatile and subtle a religion (hinduism) can be.