This life

Prada_lover

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

How much it would cost to obtain any kind of poison that kills a human in a minute or less.

It costs to decay a 120 pound flesh and bones will last almost forever...sure you are feeding anerobic bacteria, but it's an expensive way of getting rid of meat and flesh. It's better if you're buried than burned though, for the environment that is...

13 minutes ago, Cation said:

It costs to decay a 120 pound flesh and bones will last almost forever...sure you are feeding anerobic bacteria, but it's an expensive way of getting rid of meat and flesh. It's better if you're buried than burned though, for the environment that is...

🤦🏻‍♀️

53 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

🤦🏻‍♀️

tikka kudirinda @3$%

1 hour ago, Cation said:

Pilli, I asked only until death. Not decaying part after death. How much it would cost a person if he/she wants to kill themselves. Who bothers afterwards.

6 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Who are you. I donno. I can't take comments from IDs unfamiliar to you.

I am deadpool2 and that answers your first question.

But why can't you take comments from IDs that are unfamiliar to ME?@3$% 

1 hour ago, Cation said:

nee bondha.. aa 120 pounds decay avvalante dabbulu karchupedatava endi.. why does it cost for decay??

edo vignana pradarsana kosam esinattu undi ee post.. logic is zero and infact its silly

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

I am deadpool2 and that answers your first question.

But why can't you take comments from IDs that are unfamiliar to ME?@3$% 

That me is ME. Corrected already.

I can't feed many IDs to my ant brain.