‘Wear the proper dress code of India’: In Bengaluru, a man shouts at a woman for wearing shorts

kevinUsa

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

To be frank , most of the people are hypocrites , we all know we have animal instinct and this is suppressed societal norms , but basically we are animals with basic instincts , like dogs run after female dog , some humans will be attracted to the girls , if there are two girls one is covered up and other one is wearing mini short , the guy might go after the girl who appears to attract sexually 

Especially in a country over populated and more than 50 % of people still not educated and westernized , it is too early to behave as westerner. 

Irony is we are way toooooooo westernized than western people , who still have core values and respect of religion in US ( i am not talking about few cities but the majority of US population )

ahaan.. this curbing of 'animal instinct' only applicable to restricting women aa, 

what can we do with people who hoard wealth, and demand more for their group which already has more? Can I walk up to them, and shout at them?

how much land did you buy last year? and how many did you advertise here? do you have any shame? or 'social norms' prescribe shame only to women?

would instinct to murder a person who's driving a car, in a country that has 3% car ownership, be justified, if a person wanting to rape someone who's not 'adequately' clothed is okay?

lol 'core values'.

I mean what can we do with the assholes in this db, who think 'money' is the only thing that rules.

they are million times more harmful to balance in society, than a woman walking naked on the street.

Just now, crashnburn said:

I mean what can we do with the assholes in this db, who think 'money' is the only thing that rules.

they are million times more harmful to balance in society, than a woman walking naked on the street.

@prasadr