If you love India, what the fuckk are you doing in America

Cation

Disclaimer: All information is gathered on actual conversations and electronic communication with followers of my videos. Although I can not guarantee the accuracy, it is my assumption all information provided is factual and true. My opinions are protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any threats made against my family or myself is in violation of The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 and will be reported to proper authorities.

39 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Baa come and look at the other thread I posted.

Disrespecting active service members accusing them of crime and accusing them of GC fraud marriage category lo eedini book cheyocha?

Case lu vintunte tempting ga undhi. But freedom of speech ane section kinda bathikipothademo baa ulfa gadu

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Disrespecting active service members accusing them of crime and accusing them of GC fraud marriage category lo eedini book cheyocha?

Deni valla duty cheyalekapotunna , mental harrassment ani 10 million lawsuit claim . 

A number chusi gunde agi potadu

14 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Eedini chala categories lo mooseyyochu

14 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Cheseai baa

Bail amount kattali anna tadisipoye range lo book cheseai