Kumar and totti gang vs Tennisluvr - round 1

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

Send to me the lawsuit.. lol

Vaade oka kalakhandam, even a 2nd grader can articulate better than this asswipe.

And to see him and his crony "John Chamers" saying I couldn't respond back to him in English, lol. Naa IELTS, TOEFL and GRE scores chepthey none of those morons can achieve even anything close to what I got, on VERBAL alone.

But then again I don't have to I guess, people here are already aware.

I am going to post another thread with the false threats his cronies have made against me, as soon as I confronted this idiot.

One of them tried to threaten me claiming he's a cop, I had to coax him into it and he send me fake pictures of some other policeman.

I am thinking about going to the FBI and approaching some anti hate groups as well since this Kumar seems to be hang in glove with that fraudster.

• Haha 1

If anyone of you guys wnat to contact that delusional asshat Kumar over this, feel free to send him this thread.

Let's see what he threatens to do this time, I will go to any length to get that asshole booked under the law for his work with that seasoned hater who runs that anti India blog along with "techinsurgent blog".

Just now, panipoori said:

Wtf...nuvvu army personal anagane defensive mode loki poyaadu ga

@3$%

G moosukunnadu asshole says I am lying and that he will go to FBI.

I am actually totally willing to go to that level, he has to prove that I am lying. I can prove his crony is lying super easily, he even mentioned he's working with Kumar anyway.

On the other hand, if this asshole makes threats to me online and accuses me of something he can't prove, I am the one that's in the clear.

I am looking to approach a lawyer over this, however he deleted that video and his chamcha John Chamers deleted that post on his blog.

Both pissed in their pants, as I expected them to

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

G moosukunnadu asshole says I am lying and that he will go to FBI.

I am actually totally willing to go to that level, he has to prove that I am lying. I can prove his crony is lying super easily, he even mentioned he's working with Kumar anyway.

On the other hand, if this asshole makes threats to me online and accuses me of something he can't prove, I am the one that's in the clear.

I am looking to approach a lawyer over this, however he deleted that video and his chamcha John Chamers deleted that post on his blog.

Both pissed in their pants, as I expected them to

Lol .. inkosari video lu pettadu inka @3$%

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

g7ShM3h.jpg

Picchi pulka Sam ki telavadu emo. There’s no official language for us.how could you expect to be perfect with an expectancy of official language.

its used as a medium for communicating. As long as both parties in conversation able to understand there’s nothing more required to get perfection in grammar ani Tom_Bhayya pinged me.

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

Picchi pulka Sam ki telavadu emo. There’s no official language for us.how could you expect to be perfect with an expectancy of official language.

its used as a medium for communicating. As long as both parties in conversation able to understand there’s nothing more required to get perfection in grammar ani Tom_Bhayya pinged me.

R u @KumarUncle outside

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I am going to post another thread with the false threats his cronies have made against me, as soon as I confronted this idiot.

One of them tried to threaten me claiming he's a cop, I had to coax him into it and he send me fake pictures of some other policeman.

I am thinking about going to the FBI and approaching some anti hate groups as well since this Kumar seems to be hang in glove with that fraudster.

chustunte veedu pedda criminal lagunnadu..there is more to him 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

That madarchodh thought I had to marry a "White" girl to get a GC, picha maa ke laal gaadu.

That apart, he posted a video in which he emailed his crony "John Chamers" that I married a "White christian girl" to get a GC.

I missed taking screenshots of that post, I was gonna send them to FBI myself and also call up ICE over this moron's generalizations.

the fact that he had to resort to calling a fictitious "White christian girl" shows what a racist asswipe he is. Picha na dash

Idi okati chey man .. savagodutunadu janalni