Gf unte ela untadi life ?

sarpa_raju_katre

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Correction, it is more than that.

Next.

okay. it still begs the question. were you wrong about women?

or you are betting that the next woman will be hotter than the current one that gave you the slip?

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Did you do it or did they do it to themselves? 

hmmm.. you want to end up a 40yr old virgin, or waiting for a 40yr old virgin heiress to woo you?

Did you do it or did they do it to themselves? 

Well, rendu chetulu kalisthene cheppatlu. Once I played along, I am involved there and I will be accountable for that. 

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Well, rendu chetulu kalisthene cheppatlu. Once I played along, I am involved there and I will be accountable for that. 

you are getting serious. this guy is joking. take it easy.

pretty sure he doesn't give a damnn.. and you can never make a person give a damnn when they don't want to.

you can only mock them.

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

he used to troll people with unsolicited opinions about women, and I just want to know how he explains someone giving him the middle finger.

I want to konw if he's the public b1tch who will play along with anyone who wants him to, even when he's not interested in that person. lol.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Played along is not the same as investment from my side. I don’t involve my emotions in such things. Their fault. 

okay. so people have decided that staysafebro is being funny on db these days.

although i disagree because a leopard will never change its spots. I don't want to be the one to trigger his idiotic side.

let him be funny. its better than beign the asshole he was. bye 

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

he used to troll people with unsolicited opinions about women, and I just want to know how he explains someone giving him the middle finger.

I want to konw if he's the public b1tch who will play along with anyone who wants him to, even when he's not interested in that person. lol.

More like them crying and melting down  on whatsapp. 

More like cries and meltdowns on whatsapp. 

sure. it still means that she wasn't willing to settle down as your slave inspite of your $500k+ salary (did this number make you happy? lol)

Just now, crashnburn said:

sure. it still means that she wasn't willing to settle down as your slave inspite of your $500k+ salary (did this number make you happy? lol)

Wasn’t she? 🤔

Sometimes basic comprehension evades you. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Wasn’t she? 🤔

you never get your story straight all the time. 

so she was willing to be your slave, and yet you thought you can find a better slave. is that it? lol.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Wasn’t she? 🤔

actually, it looks like you were her b1tch. playing along with someone you don't care about. lol.