Gf unte ela untadi life ?

sarpa_raju_katre

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Wasn’t she? 🤔

Sometimes basic comprehension evades you. 

You mean. She was willing to settle down but you rejected her, cause you can find someone better.

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

You mean. She was willing to settle down but you rejected her, cause you can find someone better.

that's why I asked if he's aiming to be that 40yr old virgin, or wait until he finds a 40yr old virgin heiress.

this guy can't even get his stories straight.

10 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you never get your story straight all the time. 

so she was willing to be your slave, and yet you thought you can find a better slave. is that it? lol.

All part of choosing your partner. Womanizers like you wouldn’t know or understand. 

Enough of talking to dweebs like you who pay women money for sex. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

All part of choosing your partner. Womanizers like you wouldn’t know or understand. 

Enough of talking to dweebs who pay women money for sex. 

whats all this drama for, after you have a girl exactly where you want her - as your slave?

I'm not an attractive hunk like you claim to be, so I have to pay for their company. what has that got to do with attractive people like you, unable to attract the kind of girl they want to?

are you attracting riff-raff, and indulging them all the way until they break down and cry? or are you not hunky/smart enough to attract the top class women who can be considered the envy of everyone around you?

I want to know.. lol. I want to imagine your life, however the choices you claim to make seem confusing as sh1t.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is wrong in it?

nothing wrong. but how come you are attracting riff-raff and not top quality women, inspite of making $500k, and having an Adonis type body is the question.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is wrong in it?

Never mind. You won't get it. Even if you do, you don't agree to it. Nikante goppolane chusa. Am tired of these irrational arguments.

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

Never mind. You won't get it. Even if you do, you don't agree to it. Nikante goppolane chusa. Am tired of these irrational arguments.

don't get serious. he's joking. he's asking to be mocked. indulge him :)

7 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Irrational in what sense? Are you saying that you can’t give others a chance and still not be convinced? 

26 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

whats all this drama for, after you have a girl exactly where you want her - as your slave?

I'm not an attractive hunk like you claim to be, so I have to pay for their company. what has that got to do with attractive people like you, unable to attract the kind of girl they want to?

are you attracting riff-raff, and indulging them all the way until they break down and cry? or are you not hunky/smart enough to attract the top class women who can be considered the envy of everyone around you?

I want to know.. lol. I want to imagine your life, however the choices you claim to make seem confusing as sh1t.

25 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

nothing wrong. but how come you are attracting riff-raff and not top quality women, inspite of making $500k, and having an Adonis type body is the question.

24 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

why are you encouraging riff-raff to get serious with you? are you the public b1tch, is the question.

Look at Mr.White knight here calling women riff-raff. @3$% What can we expect from classless morons who buy and sell women!! Don’t worry twit, your days are numbered and you will be put in jail for all your illegal activities. For now go and hide like you always do Mr.”I hide behind rw ip”. For all his bravado online, this coward has to still hide . CITI_c$y

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Look at Mr.White knight here calling women riff-raff. @3$% What can we expect from classless morons who buy and sell women!! Don’t worry twit, your days are numbered and you will be put in jail for all your illegal activities. For now go and hide like you always do Mr.”I hide behind rw ip”. For all his bravado online, this coward has to still hide . CITI_c$y

how old are you?