Hillary Clinton to Trump: 'Don't tempt me'....

r2d2

Image result for Hillary Clinton and Trump debate gif

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday shot back at President Donald Trump after he taunted her about entering the 2020 presidential election, "Don't tempt me. Do your job," Clinton said.  The terse comment came in response to an earlier tweet from Trump that said, "I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren." "Only one condition," he added. "The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting 'C' Subpoena!." Clinton's tweet Tuesday comes months after she told CNN affiliate News 12 Westchester in March that she would not run for president again in 2020. "I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she said at the time. "I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out. I'm not going anywhere."