Earning money ultimate success in life?

ChinnaBhasha

Seen some cases where the profession doesn't have much value in society but they are earning like anything. 

Sometimes I feel all my education and hardwork aren't worth at all seeing them. 

Anyone faced such situation? 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChinnaBhasha

• galiraju

• cocacola

• DummyVariable

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Seen some cases where the profession doesn't have much value in society but they are earning like anything. 

@ChinnaBhasha ki chinappudu nunchi abaddalu chepparu

6 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

_dPxZLMX0X4hGp6ginIJXcO0BRCGNjkg8RMd_j97If this is your line of thought you will never be happy. It doesn't matter how much you earn. There will always be a someone who earns more than you.

Just now, galiraju said:

_dPxZLMX0X4hGp6ginIJXcO0BRCGNjkg8RMd_j97If this is your line of thought you will never be happy. It doesn't matter how much you earn. There will always be a someone who earns more than you.

If they are deserving I wouldn't have thought vuncle. But pulka gallane kada ee thought ochindi. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

:giggle:

Abaddalu kadu vuncle, I never thought it has so much money. but now comparing with them, I feel like a loser in terms of money. 

If you value for others respect and recognition you will never be happy. As a matter of the fact you will become their slave unknowingly. 

4wLhofHqPAHraDc1xsNQ5EDRihjan9Dwf4c8Cwz0The entire meaning of this life reproduce and death. You control nothing to most of the extent. Even your birth is not in your hands. Try to be happy for what you are and make people around you happy as well.

Just now, galiraju said:

4wLhofHqPAHraDc1xsNQ5EDRihjan9Dwf4c8Cwz0The entire meaning of this life reproduce and death. You control nothing to most of the extent. Even your birth is not in your hands. Try to be happy for what you are and make people around you happy as well.

Mandhu, chindhu and ponnndhuuu

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

If they are deserving I wouldn't have thought vuncle. But pulka gallane kada ee thought ochindi. 

4wLhofHqPAHraDc1xsNQ5EDRihjan9Dwf4c8Cwz0How can you say they are not deserving. Why don't you  think may be they have something special that you are not seeing. Why dont you think may be u are not deserving. That ego will destroy your happyness.  

11 minutes ago, cocacola said:

Every day. Poooo tho stimukhi and anasuya sampadinchina dhantlo 10% PhD chesina ravatle ani @Cation gadu antunde

Yeah they are earning huge. Because they have unique talent.  bithiri sathi charges 1 lakh per hour. Vaadochi edo rendu moodu dialogues matladi pothadu.